Man who called police on black woman at North Carolina pool no longer has job

I think it's interesting that people who believe in right to work laws that give employers the right to fire anyone for any reason they want are now having a problem with an employer doing exactly that.

The only reason you conservatives have a problem with this is because it's a white man being fired from a job because he's a racist who publicly harassed a black woman.

I'm not surprised. Nothing conservatives do anymore surprises me.

It does disgust and sicken me. Which just about everything you conservatives do and say these days disgusts and sickens me.

I'm not a democrat or republican. I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I'm one of those swing votes both parties needs to win elections. I'm also one of those Independents you've driven away in horror. Keep it up. You'll manage to alienate all Independents.

Good luck with that.

How was it racist or discrimination to call the police? Did the police kick her out? If not, who cares?
Which one of the two are you sympathetic for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The company had the right to fire the man.

The man may have had a right to call the police but that does not protect him.

He had no authority to call the police. She had done nothing wrong.

He handled it wrongly, lost his job, and probably will be relieved of HOA duties as well.

Good for him.
The fact that he closed his LinkedIn page tells me that his job options will take a temporary blow. However, this is white man's America, he'll be gainfully employed in due time.

But if you're black you can stop white MLB players from entering the stadium.
Mistaken ID is apparently another double standard on the left and with lefty fascist forum censors -- err -- moderators.

What MLB player was stopped trying to enter a stadium?

Was he displaying proper identification?

The woman in this story was already displaying a pool pass which means she never should have been confronted simply because the white people didn’t recognize her. There needs to be more than that when someone is already displaying the proper credentials.
You're going up against white fragility. Can't win that argument.

I have my doubts that the lady lived in the neighborhood. As is often the case it is easy to go out to the county assessor's GIS site and type in a name to find out where somebody lives. Had no luck finding ownership by her name in Forsyth County, NC. She could have been a renter but then again the man had difficulty with the address she gave and thus he proceeded to ask for an ID.

Since this occurred in North Carolina I think it is only appropriate to put in an appropriate context why the man found himself in the situation that he is in. Basically he handled the situation as would Barney Fife and not as Andy Taylor. Andy kept his town of Mayberry lily white and knew how not to cause any scene.

Seriously, read the article. It's unambiguous.

I've read it and numerous others. I've also seen various videos, the guy went about things totally wrong, demanding things in way that anybody would find confrontational.

If you've read the article (and "numerous others"), you know that her residence in the development is not in question. It's a fact.

Yet you continue to attempt to deny it. Why?
White fragility. The answer is white fragility dude. He can't get or even see past it.

But if you're black you can stop white MLB players from entering the stadium.
Mistaken ID is apparently another double standard on the left and with lefty fascist forum censors -- err -- moderators.

What MLB player was stopped trying to enter a stadium?

Was he displaying proper identification?

The woman in this story was already displaying a pool pass which means she never should have been confronted simply because the white people didn’t recognize her. There needs to be more than that when someone is already displaying the proper credentials.
You're going up against white fragility. Can't win that argument.

White fragility to you, logical resistance in fact.
Logic and facts always send lefty bigots to disparagement.

I have my doubts that the lady lived in the neighborhood. As is often the case it is easy to go out to the county assessor's GIS site and type in a name to find out where somebody lives. Had no luck finding ownership by her name in Forsyth County, NC. She could have been a renter but then again the man had difficulty with the address she gave and thus he proceeded to ask for an ID.

Since this occurred in North Carolina I think it is only appropriate to put in an appropriate context why the man found himself in the situation that he is in. Basically he handled the situation as would Barney Fife and not as Andy Taylor. Andy kept his town of Mayberry lily white and knew how not to cause any scene.

Seriously, read the article. It's unambiguous.

I've read it and numerous others. I've also seen various videos, the guy went about things totally wrong, demanding things in way that anybody would find confrontational.

If you've read the article (and "numerous others"), you know that her residence in the development is not in question. It's a fact.

Yet you continue to attempt to deny it. Why?

Yes, I must apologize, my bad. I had failed to notice that first stories from which I did my search had identified the woman under a different name. Thus I was caught trapped in both (1) the case of garbage in, garbage out and (2) the part about assumptions making an ass of oneself. Ever since that failed search I felt for sure it was a case of somebody going out of town for the holiday and loaning their pool pass to a friend (something my wife and I would do if only our HOA had a pool) and was the basis for the troubled answer about the address of the resident. New search with proper name pinpointed the lady's home for me, quite a nice one as viewed on Google street view. Zillow confirms detailing it has 4 beds, 4 baths, 3850 square feet with a Zestimate® of:$468,496.

Thank-you for your persistence which forced me to review things and get set straight.

Last edited:
If a black person is faced with a minor inconvenience, it must be racism because that shit doesnt happen to whites.

Forum List

Back