Man when the Syrians start missing Bush, you know Obama's bad!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
obamathankyou.jpg

"5,000 Syrians have been massacred by Bashar Assad since March, including 300 children. How are those sanctions workin’ out, Mr. Obama?"

Missing Bush | The Weekly Standard

you willing to pay higher taxes for that "audacity" for a 3rd war or would you put it on your grand kids credit card like 43 did? :lol:

Last edited:
lol-fail...

a bunch of Muslim-looking dudes, with no context provided (and sourced back to some eblogger called "Bad Rachel," mind you), hold a sign that suggests all of Syria wants a Bush-League invasion of their nation.

Kafranbel is in Northwest Syria, so odds are they are either Kurds or Turks.

Ah well. Bright side? Perhaps if we invade, we can find out if the Syrians have all those WMDs that "Bomb all brown people" zealots here and everywhere still maintain exist from Iraq. Win-win... I mean, if you don't count Iran mining Hormuz and oil shooting to $300.

Last edited:
you willing to pay higher taxes for that "audacity" for a 3rd war or would you put it on your grand kids credit card like 43 did? :lol:

Well liberals keep saying it means higher taxes, but the inconvenient TRUTH IS, Obama spent more on stimulus that Bush did on seven years of the Iraq war, and I can document it.

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit by Year - Charts Analysis[/quote]

YET, liberals keep lying that these war will raise taxes. NO, what the truth is, is that liberals WISH they could USE that excuse to raise taxes. It just never worked out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol-fail...

a bunch of Muslim-looking dudes, with no context provided (and sourced back to some eblogger called "Bad Rachel," mind you), hold a sign that suggests all of Syria wants a Bush-League invasion of their nation.

Kafranbel is in Northwest Syria, so odds are they are either Kurds or Turks.

Ah well. Bright side? Perhaps if we invade, we can find out if the Syrians have all those WMDs that "Bomb all brown people" zealots here and everywhere still maintain exist from Iraq. Win-win... I mean, if you don't count Iran mining Hormuz and oil shooting to $300.

So, what are we to understand here from your post?

That Kurds don't count?

Rather racist of you, isn't it?

I'm hitting a nerve with liberals.

Hi, you have received -4 reputation points from WatertheTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself corporate liberal.

Regards,
WatertheTree

But I think I'll get over the loss of 4 rep points.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back