Man Walking Dogs Beaten By Police for Taking Their Picture

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifqsBR2CEBY]YouTube - Man Walking Dogs Beaten By Police for Taking Their Picture[/ame]

The moral of this story is actually "Don't believe this is really what happened just because the narrator of this video says so.".

P.S.- also...Don't resist arrest.

Gee I can't even imagine why police don't want some unknown bozo approaching a person they have in custody.

And that narrator sure was unbiased.

If he cared about his dogs he would'nt have started a fight with the police.

My dog would have been on those two like stink on shit if they pulled that crap on me.

you silly bastards should do your homework before leaping to half assed conclusions about that video.

Hart says Mark Ashford was walking his dogs near 20th and Little Raven in LoDo, when he saw police pull over a driver for failing to stop at a stop sign. Ashford told the driver he saw him stop and would be willing to testify in court. Hart says the officer overheard him and "wasn't very happy."

New case & new video: Man walking dogs alleges police used excessive force - KDVR

you silly bastards should do your homework before leaping to half assed conclusions about that video.

Hart says Mark Ashford was walking his dogs near 20th and Little Raven in LoDo, when he saw police pull over a driver for failing to stop at a stop sign. Ashford told the driver he saw him stop and would be willing to testify in court. Hart says the officer overheard him and "wasn't very happy."

New case & new video: Man walking dogs alleges police used excessive force - KDVR

I did my homework...Hart is the guys lawyer...

Go back and try again.

And wow, look, I did that without calling anyone a single name...it's amazing, it's incredible...it's it's...

what civilized posters do.

Last edited:

So tell me in five obscenities or less...do you SEE police brutality in the video posted above?

And you really can't understand why the police might not want an unknown person approaching them or their detainee?

Go back and try again.

And wow, look, I did that without calling anyone a single name...it's amazing, it's incredible...it's it's...

you mean a lawyer gave this victim's statement to the media? HOW RARE!

:rolleyes:

No, you didn't do your homework. Indeed, your entire thread participation is more reflexive than the gag reflex induced by that cock in your mouth.

:thup:

And you really can't understand why the police might not want an unknown person approaching them or their detainee?

yea, dude! a guy walking his dog sure does threaten... a ticket for not stopping!

:rofl:

Clearly, the cops didn't want this guy to undermine their initial attempt at ticketing someone they accused to not stopping at a light.. when an unrelated bystander watched him stop.

You really can't understand how dangerous it to restrict lawful citizens from documenting lying cops on penalty of getting his ass kicked for daring to undermine a traffic ticket?

Go back and try again.

No, you didn't do your homework. Indeed, your entire thread participation is more reflexive than the gag reflex induced by that cock in your mouth.

For a college student, your debating skills suck.

You can cuss, swear, call names insult me insult my mom, whatever bullying tactics you think will work, but I am not going to get down in the gutter with you...I can make my case with facts.

And the fact remains this is nothing but a guy and his lawyer attempting to turn resisting arrest into police brutallity and all the insults in the world isn't going to change that.

So tell me in five obscenities or less...do you SEE police brutality in the video posted above?

Police charged Ashford with interference and resisting arrest. Hart says, the charges were later dropped because the officers violated Ashford's 4th amendment rights, "they had no reason to stop him, take his ID or detain him."

nice homework.

Go back and try again.

For a college student, your debating skills suck.

You can cuss, swear, call names insult me insult my mom, whatever bullying tactics you thing will work, but I am not going to get down in the gutter with you...I can make my case with facts.

And the fact remains this is nothing but a guy and his lawyer attempting to turn resisting arrest into police brutallity and all the insults in the world isn't going to change that.

first, I graduated long, long ago.

second, you are hardly a peer when it comes to the authority of debating.

third, you don't HAVE any facts. This is why i'm the one posting a source from a news website while you are sitting there trying to find a relevant reply.

Fourth, you'll find out just how insightful your legal scope is when those two cops are reprimanded for their behavior. And, i'm sure, you'll waste no time screaming about righteous cops who are infallible and unable to fuck up their jobs.

ho hum.

Police charged Ashford with interference and resisting arrest. Hart says, the charges were later dropped because the officers violated Ashford's 4th amendment rights, "they had no reason to stop him, take his ID or detain him."

nice homework.

that statement was from his lawyer, not a court, or even the internal affairs dep't of the police. LOL you fail. again.

nice homework.

that statement was from his lawyer, not a court, or even the internal affairs dep't of the police. LOL you fail. again.

Is it a FACT that the charges were DROPPED? Yea, cops tend to drop charges for resisting arrest all the time just because!

:rofl:

please, tell me more about which of us continues to FAIL.

nice homework.

The point is that the charges were dropped.

nice homework.

I read that, and I agree with it, but there is a mechanism in place to handle wrongful arrest.

Once he resisted physically, he went from being in the right to being in the wrong.

He should have allowed himself to be arrested and then sued for wrongful arrest.

I didn't see anything in the video that looked like the guy gave the cops a hard time.

If it's true that he was coming to the aid of a stopped motorist to tell him he would testify to what he witnessed, then the cops had no reason to try and arrest him to begin with.

I'm sure the fact that they dropped the charges means NOTHING, though :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back