Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

gun deaths in the USA is very small in number . USA has 310 million at the 2010 census and very few gun deaths . I think that the number is about 10 thousand gun deaths per year excluding suiciders . Seems like a SMALL price to pay for the Freedom to be well armed PH3 .
More than any other country

High price to pay for imaginary safety
------------------------------------- not concerned with SAFETY , i'm only concerned with preserving the RIGHT to be Armed so as to preserve the 'second amendment' as envisioned by Americas Founders RWinger .
So join a well regulated militia
See if I care
-------------------------------- PRIVATE Americans will just continue owning and storing their privately owned AK and AR and MIA's and other effective weapons , thankyou very much RWinger .

gun deaths in the USA is very small in number . USA has 310 million at the 2010 census and very few gun deaths . I think that the number is about 10 thousand gun deaths per year excluding suiciders . Seems like a SMALL price to pay for the Freedom to be well armed PH3 .
More than any other country

High price to pay for imaginary safety
IMAGINARY SAFETY???? WTF,,,

seems like the guy is now safe from these intruders ,,,and no one else got hurt so why are you all butthurt RWer

Forum List

Back