Man, this time of the year is SO boring for people like me....

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Not into baseball, except the Cubs,,,,and we all know how that goes....... :(

I do like the playoffs in baseball, but that's FAR, FAR away.

No football, no basketball.

Not into watching golf, or tennis, or women's basketball.

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

(It we have one that is! ) :eek:

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

I hear ya. I am a football fan. Period. None of this baseball crap.
Now, I will take a good seat at Indy or a NASCAR race. Anytime. Just for the people-factor alone. Never saw topless horseshoes until I camped in the "free" lot at Richmond!

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

Now, I will take a good seat at Indy or a NASCAR race. Anytime. Just for the people-factor alone. Never saw topless horseshoes until I camped in the "free" lot at Richmond!

Yes, the battle cry here in Indy during both races is:

Show us your T*ts!

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

Show us your T*ts!

I lived there in the 80s (82nd Street - Castleton). Absolutely LOVED the place. Jo O-Malia's (spelling) - first grocery store I was ever in with carpeting. They still have Cub Foods there?

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

You should come to the UK. It's Wimbledon - I know, I know... tennis is boring - I agree. But every year, seems like the Brits get all excited that this will be the year that a Brit wins Wimbledon. And every year they lose. I tell ya, mo chara, it is some funny shit to watch them. :lol::lol::lol:

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

You should come to the UK. It's Wimbledon - I know, I know... tennis is boring - I agree. But every year, seems like the Brits get all excited that this will be the year that a Brit wins Wimbledon. And every year they lose. I tell ya, mo chara, it is some funny shit to watch them. :lol::lol::lol:

You in the UK? I was there in Sept. - had a blast!

Show us your T*ts!

I lived there in the 80s (82nd Street - Castleton). Absolutely LOVED the place. Jo O-Malia's (spelling) - first grocery store I was ever in with carpeting. They still have Cub Foods there?

Nope, Cub foods closed down, it's a furniture store now. O'Malia's got bought out by Marsh.

Castleton Square,,,,just was there the other day getting some stuff for my daughter!

Show us your T*ts!

Nope, Cub foods closed down, it's a furniture store now. O'Malia's got bought out by Marsh.

Castleton Square,,,,just was there the other day getting some stuff for my daughter!

Well, we lived on Challenge Lane there - our townhome was on hole #7 (if I remember right) of Somme Golf course....

The good old days.

Worked at Ft. Benjamin Harrison.

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

I love to hear women grunt like that.

Well, we lived on Challenge Lane there - our townhome was on hole #7 (if I remember right) of Somme Golf course....

The good old days.

I used to swim at Sahm....

oh...and........
They have closed down Ft. Ben and made it into a park........

Cal Girl - very cool (living in the UK). We were a couple of train stops from Abbey Road. Did that whole crossing thing at Abbey Rd. with a couple of friends of mine at 11 p.m. after about 10 beers. Love that place. My wife did the same thing (she was there this month, but didn't do the beer thing... LOL!)

You downtown?

The good old days.

Yeah - I know - I was there a few years ago. I was a member of that golf course when I was stationed there on active duty. I think the dues were $90 a year. I can't imagine what they are now. Many, many great memories there. And in Castleton. I'd move back there in a heartbeat.

The good old days.

oh...and........

How cool is that!!!!???

The good old days.

oh...and........

what about turkey run? is that still around?

The good old days.

oh...and........

How cool is that!!!!???

It's cool to meet people from all over that you have something in common with!

Indy is a neat town, I really enjoy living here.

Come on FOOTBALL SEASON!

I love to hear women grunt like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLsXtNy6Rk]YouTube - ‪Monica Seles: Nobody Taught Me To Grunt‬‏[/ame]

oh...and........

How cool is that!!!!???

What was that lake - Gaston?
I remember when two houses were up there. What's that like now?
And those, what was it- Village Panty stores? They had the best doughnuts....

Cal Girl - very cool (living in the UK). We were a couple of train stops from Abbey Road. Did that whole crossing thing at Abbey Rd. with a couple of friends of mine at 11 p.m. after about 10 beers. Love that place. My wife did the same thing (she was there this month, but didn't do the beer thing... LOL!)

You downtown?

This is going to come as a shock to you - please sit down before reading further.....

The UK is actually much, much bigger than London. It consists of several actual countries - England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. I visit the city of London quite often, but I do not live there. I live out in the real England.... its countryside. Google 'Wiltshire, England'. I live there.

How cool is that!!!!???

What was that lake - Gaston?
I remember when two houses were up there. What's that like now?
And those, what was it- Village Panty stores? They had the best doughnuts....

Geist. It's where the "Rich and Famous" live. Reggie Miller lives there! It's full of multi-million dollar homes now.

VP's-still in biz....

New Topics

Forum List

Back