Man the Supreme Court threads are disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
As fast as they are posted
Being reassigned to some dubious location that last had activity about 10 days ago
Snowflake Mods?

Being reassigned to some dubious location that last had activity about 10 days ago
Snowflake Mods?

All duplicate threads regardless of the topic, they are always merged with whatever thread was posted first.

Also the Breaking News section is a new section, it's specifically for Breaking News, it's only recently been activated.

No it's not Snowflake Mods, it's the rules of the forum, you might read them when you have some time.

Snowflake Mods?

All duplicate threads regardless of the topic, they are always merged with whatever thread was posted first.

Also the Breaking News section is a new section, it's specifically for Breaking News, it's only recently been activated.

No it's not Snowflake Mods, it's the rules of the forum, you might read them when you have some time.
Rules of the forum that are uniquely applied to this topic only

Snowflake Mods?

Rules of the forum that are uniquely applied to this topic only

No. I repeat:

Now stop whining. The Supreme Court threads are where they belong, it's a Breaking News story, they have all been merged with the first thread that was posted.

Breaking News is right at the top of the forum, where everyone can see it, if you have any problems I suggest getting new contact lenses.

Also, if im not mistaken, "breaking news" is where weather started the OP.

I actually wish the breaking news could just stay here with current news. It means having to jump around more.

Yes but DD, don't you think it's better having a specific Breaking News section, how many threads just get lost in Politics and/or Current Events?

I actually wish the breaking news could just stay here with current news. It means having to jump around more.

Yes but DD, don't you think it's better having a specific Breaking News section, how many threads just get lost in Politics and/or Current Events?

I rarely look at the new breaking news section. Politics and Current is where I usually go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back