Man Test - Are You Man Enough?

That last one is a shaver for women. Real men use these.
140321a.jpg
Real men use ....

a803129__10.jpg

Hmmm ... I dunno. Hard to get a good attack angle around the goatee with that.

Any guy who doesn't know the answer to #6 is without a doubt. .. :gay:

You'd be surprised how many millennials would destroy their charging system with a pair of those, when they hooked them up bass-ackwards.

:laughing0301:

You'd be surprised how many millennials would destroy their charging system with a pair of those, when they hooked them up bass-ackwards.

Actually, if you put both black or reds on the same polarity ... it's doesn't matter.

The cables don't know the difference.

Actually, if you put both black or reds on the same polarity ... it's doesn't matter.

True that. Polarity matters.

Imagine what would happen if both connectors were the same color? :eek-52:

Do what I did one time jumped my pick up truck with a company ford Taurus crossed, almost burned down the damn building.

Do what I did one time jumped my pick up truck with a company ford Taurus crossed, almost burned down the damn building.

I saw the result of someone jumping a car off a semi tractor.

Unfortunately, the tractor was 24 volts.

That last one is a shaver for women. Real men use these.
140321a.jpg
Real men use ....

a803129__10.jpg

Shave cream in a can?! I might as well wear a garter belt and bra!

Classic-Shaving-Brush-Soap.jpg

I actually know someone who shaves that way. He uses the 100+ year old razor his grandfather gave him (it was originally his great-grandfather's), and a brush.

His father thinks he's nuts.

There are a lot of advantages to shaving with a straight razor, soap, and brush.

First, economy, a tub of ProRaso (best quality) shave soap last more than six months and cost about $10. A silver tip badger brush is an investment but will last your entire life, and then some, if you treat it well.

You'll need to use a good leather strop before every shave, but you only have to hone the razor about once a year. You can have this done professionally or yourself if you know how.

Second, and most import, it turns a boring morning routine into a comforting ritual. It's ten minutes when I'm not rushed or thinking of anything except shaving. It centers me. Right after my shower, when the hair is still soft, I oil my face, lather the soap, shave my face, apply a non-alcohol balm. Your face is as smooth as a baby's bum and smells a lot better.

In today's rushed world, I wholeheartedly recommend a little old school personal grooming.

I saw the result of someone jumping a car off a semi tractor.
Unfortunately, the tractor was 24 volts.
Jumper cables are from the automotive stone age. ... :cool:

I bought an AutoWit jump starter that I keep in the trunk of my car. Used it on my daughters dead battery and it worked like a charm. Bought it off Amazon.

No shite, we stopped to help a guy broke down on the side of the road who was Googling' how to change his tire.

My heart wept.

You can get through life without knowing about most of the stuff but certain things require understanding such as putting gear oil in your car, gasoline in a Coleman lantern and getting up close and personal with a hornet's nest.

You can get through life without knowing about most of the stuff but certain things require understanding such as putting gear oil in your car, gasoline in a Coleman lantern and getting up close and personal with a hornet's nest.

My street skills consist of finding a place that puts a nice leaf in the top of my vanilla chai soy latte... and has free wifi.

hipstercoffee.jpg

Forum List

Back