“Man, sometimes God really sucks”

I am not in the media but I will gladly share your disdain for him. I have found numerous blog/news source links but not an actual audio of him saying this.

The conservative party is simply fucking pathetic nowadays. They need to change, and if they don't, they'll just keep on losing. People are onto their bullshit. There is too much information now with the internet and young people are naturally curious. This is not a good recipe for a party that prefers ignorance and anti-intellectualism.

Another MM scoop? Will Media Matters lay off a couple of thousand workers now that Obama won or will Soros keep the mission to "monitor ...only...conservative speech" running out of his own pocket?

Another MM scoop? Will Media Matters lay off a couple of thousand workers now that Obama won or will Soros keep the mission to "monitor ...only...conservative speech" running out of his own pocket?

Another rw who can't defend their heroes so they attack someone else.

The op is about Beck.

Ya wanna try again?

Beck is just pissed because Joe Scarborough got the Don Imus spot instead of him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn99qODfcZc]Glenn Beck - MSNBC Anti-God Network - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back