Man shotgun blasts drone spying on his daughters from his back yard. Good for him.

Just like shooting skeet. Good for the dad.
He was just defending his girls and his home. The drone was in his air space.
Too bad so sad for the drone and the drone operator. Same as the people arrested in the malls for the upskirt pics.

you can always jam their radio frequencies if you are so inclined

Nope, can't do that either. That's protected by the FCC. That's another crime.

Here's an idea. Leave them alone. They are not threatening to you at all. That's perfectly legal.

Last edited:
you can always jam their radio frequencies if you are so inclined

Nope, can't do that either. That's protected by the FCC. That's another crime.

Here's an idea. Leave them alone. They are not threatening to you at all. That's perfectly legal.
No when some useless Millennial perv is eyeing your little girls you take them out.

exactly if it is up around your buildings or family it is not perfectly legal

you have the right to stand your ground

From 200 feet in the air what will he see? The video proves they weren't "eyeing teen girls" they were flying along an established route. Perfectly legally I might add.

Stand your ground against what? A drone flying hundreds of feet overhead?

No, you don't, and the law is on my side.

If you're flying a drone over my house, taking pictures and recording me, I'm gonna blast it out of the sky for spying on me.

Besides..................if it's legal for drones to fly over people's houses, why aren't more paparazzi using them for the stars?

Because they don't know how to fly them properly. It's perfectly legal. They also would not pick up audio, just the buzzing of the props. Nobody wants to hear that. Also, anyone with a drone can fly over anyones house so its really not that special. Hard to get Brittney Spears upskirt pussy pics from a drone.

Not only is it illegal to shoot down drones, according to the FAA, its considered a civil aircraft and shooting down a civil aircraft can carry hefty penalities, such as 20 years in jail.

There s a Drone Flying Over My House. Can I Shoot It

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title18/pdf/USCODE-2011-title18-partI-chap2-sec32.pdf

Some states, such as Nevada, prohibit drones from flying less than 250 feet above ground level; even then, shooting the drone isn’t a course of action you can legally pursue.

If a drone is invading your privacy, then there are things you can do, although shooting it down isn’t on the list. (So put down that thirty-aught-six.) If you can spot the person operating the drone — and they refuse to stop what they’re doing — you can certainly call the police. You can also file legal actions against them, which may include a civil suit and/or a criminal complaint in areas where there are laws governing drone use.

To do that, you will likely also need to follow the drone to find out who’s operating it. Just don’t get too aggressive about it. The same teen who built the gun-totin’ drone was assaulted by a beach-goer after he flew another unarmeddrone over her at the beach. She was arrested. He wasn’t.

So go ahead, shoot down that drone. And when the drone owner calls 911 you'll look good in your mug shot because you shot down a drone! You're such a big man! I hope your cellie Bubba thinks you're just big enough to fit in nicely.

Oh yea, when you get out of jail, he can sue you for the cost of his drone. So you'll have a criminal record and be a couple thousand in debt for the equipment you destroyed not to mention any fines and such you receive on the criminal side. Does this REALLY sound like the best course of action?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back