Man Shoots Self In Groin During Kidnap Attempt

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Police: Man Shoots Self In Groin During Kidnap Attempt

POSTED: 9:09 am PST November 16, 2006

WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita police said a botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin.

The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.

When the shooting ended, police said, the 23-year-old man managed to walk himself into the hospital for treatment. He and his two accomplices -- ages 18 and 20 -- were arrested on suspicion of aggravated attempted kidnapping and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Police said the men were attempting to kidnap a teenager in a dispute over stereo speakers.

http://www.kirotv.com/mostpopular/10335924/detail.html

I'd not be surprised if the guy sues the gun manufacturer. :(

has he successfully weeded himself from the gene pool? I mean he still has a right testicle correct?

of course the fact that he is going to be in prison and only be intimate with bubba, i think that might limit how much he can spread his genetic material.

has he successfully weeded himself from the gene pool? I mean he still has a right testicle correct?

of course the fact that he is going to be in prison and only be intimate with bubba, i think that might limit how much he can spread his genetic material.

Given the nature of the trauma, it's quite likely his right testicle is now just a non-functioning dangly bit, suitable only for decoration.

Forum List

Back