Man sentenced to 5 years for plotting to kill Obama

obviously A15 and dogbert have no sense of humor

i was kidding

but i am sure dogbert is going to run around the board claiming i am hack since dogbert ran away from another debate/discussion....

I addressed your questions wingnut, I didn't run from shit. What is with you internet tough guys who talk about "pwning" people and people who "run." It's not my fault I may have a life or better things to do.

It's hilarious to see grown men who like to talk to me to me because I'm younger act as if they are so mature while acting like some of the kids I was with in high school last year.

Newly elected Senator Scott Brown did a bit of POTUS hunting himself today...only his bomb was a political one. A big one too. And no one physically died... That poor misguided kid got much less than he deserved. I'm surprised his sentence was that small.

"Poor misguided kids" do horrible things all the time. May the punishment fit the crime.

i was kidding

but i am sure dogbert is going to run around the board claiming i am hack since dogbert ran away from another debate/discussion....

It was a joke that shows your obsession with today's win. Even in threads that aren't about it you feel the need to bring it up ... "kidding" or not.

Newly elected Senator Scott Brown did a bit of POTUS hunting himself today...only his bomb was a political one. A big one too. And no one physically died... That poor misguided kid got much less than he deserved. I'm surprised his sentence was that small.

"Poor misguided kids" do horrible things all the time. May the punishment fit the crime.

My point exactly...I don't think it did.

He was responding to Yurt's accusation that he was trying to distract from today's loss ... as if that is actually possible.

Figured you'd want a good laugh there Art, Yurt was "joking" so much that he went crying to the Conspiracy Theory Forum to cry about how I ran from a thread. His second time of doing so. Between him and Patek, it's amazing to see who can be more immature and yet try to take the maturity stance. :eusa_think:

National Briefing - Mid-Atlantic - Maryland - Sentence in Plot on Obama - NYTimes.com

National Briefing | Mid-Atlantic
Maryland: Sentence in Plot on Obama

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 19, 2010

Collin McKenzie-Gude, 20, who is accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama as he ran for president, has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison. Mr. McKenzie-Gude, who pleaded guilty to possessing bomb-making chemicals, cried as he told the judge he was sorry. A former friend testified that Mr. McKenzie-Gude disliked Mr. Obama’s gun control positions.
>
Obviously, a wingnut who thought Obama would take his stash of weapons.
Tough dude cried as he was sentenced.

Aside from your sick politicization, I'm glad the guy is going to prison. Should have been sentenced to more than five years.

I personally think that any plot to kill a POTUS should carry a potential 25 to life in prison. Hell some countries will put people found guilty of that to death.

With that being said I don't think anyone could pull off an Assasination of a POTUS anymore, thank god. The level of security and the methods of protection are near perfect. Even though this White House seems to want to test this theroy a lot by bungling guest lists and putting the President at risk (Which never happened under President Bush by the way).

I personally think that any plot to kill a POTUS should carry a potential 25 to life in prison. Hell some countries will put people found guilty of that to death.

With that being said I don't think anyone could pull off an Assasination of a POTUS anymore, thank god. The level of security and the methods of protection are near perfect. Even though this White House seems to want to test this theroy a lot by bungling guest lists and putting the President at risk (Which never happened under President Bush by the way).

Never say never. All it takes is one nut with a gun and the window of opportunity. How long did it take LHO?

He was responding to Yurt's accusation that he was trying to distract from today's loss ... as if that is actually possible.

Figured you'd want a good laugh there Art, Yurt was "joking" so much that he went crying to the Conspiracy Theory Forum to cry about how I ran from a thread. His second time of doing so. Between him and Patek, it's amazing to see who can be more immature and yet try to take the maturity stance. :eusa_think:

I don't know why you bother with birfers. Talk about a waste of time ...

I don't know why you bother with birfers. Talk about a waste of time ...

I usually don't. I got involved with one thread and just ended my involvement with it. But I'll still talk about it with my buddy Pale. :D :lol:

i was kidding

It was a joke that shows your obsession with today's win. Even in threads that aren't about it you feel the need to bring it up ... "kidding" or not.

lol

stupid...i can't make a joke in a thread without being called obsessed....

seems you're the bitter one obsessed with today's LOSS.....

PM me and i will teach you what humor is, that way you can avoid the public embarrassment.....

i was kidding

lol

stupid...i can't make a joke in a thread without being called obsessed....

seems you're the bitter one obsessed with today's LOSS.....

PM me and i will teach you what humor is, that way you can avoid the public embarrassment.....

lol ... you can try the old "rubber and glue" routine but I'm not the one bringing up the election in unrelated threads.

I'm fine with the way today's election went down. The better candidate won.

National Briefing - Mid-Atlantic - Maryland - Sentence in Plot on Obama - NYTimes.com

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Collin McKenzie-Gude, 20, who is accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama as he ran for president, has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison. Mr. McKenzie-Gude, who pleaded guilty to possessing bomb-making chemicals, cried as he told the judge he was sorry. A former friend testified that Mr. McKenzie-Gude disliked Mr. Obama’s gun control positions.
>

What gun control laws has Obama tried to pass since being elected president?

None. Which makes the hilarious "The black muslim's going to take our guns away so the terrorists can conquer us" bullshit even more entertaining.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

>

Aside from your sick politicization, I'm glad the guy is going to prison. Should have been sentenced to more than five years.

I'd give him a week.

Like most Dems, I believe in redemption.

This guy was planning murder and he gets only 5 years?

You'd think he'd get more even if was say his neighbor never mind the president.

Give him at the very least 8 years that way Obama can't be president when he gets out.

This guy was planning murder and he gets only 5 years?

You'd think he'd get more even if was say his neighbor never mind the president.

Give him at the very least 8 years that way Obama can't be president when he gets out.

$fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Almost didn't catch a certain something in that post, bravo. :lol:

None. Which makes the hilarious "The black muslim's going to take our guns away so the terrorists can conquer us" bullshit even more entertaining.

Hey PoochBertShit,

BTW, What happened to The Backbone of the Obamarrhoid Constituency: The Black Panthers wielding clubs to intimidate the voters in front of the entrance to a voting place. Last heard The Black Panther Protector, Eric Holder, The Obamarrhoid Atty Gen refused the charges being brought, or something. What about them apples ?????

Would that make 'the hilarious "The black muslim's going to take our guns away so the terrorists can conquer us" bullshit even more entertaining' ??????

Forum List

Back