Man sentenced to 5 years for plotting to kill Obama

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
National Briefing - Mid-Atlantic - Maryland - Sentence in Plot on Obama - NYTimes.com

National Briefing | Mid-Atlantic
Maryland: Sentence in Plot on Obama

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 19, 2010

Collin McKenzie-Gude, 20, who is accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama as he ran for president, has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison. Mr. McKenzie-Gude, who pleaded guilty to possessing bomb-making chemicals, cried as he told the judge he was sorry. A former friend testified that Mr. McKenzie-Gude disliked Mr. Obama’s gun control positions.
>
Obviously, a wingnut who thought Obama would take his stash of weapons.
Tough dude cried as he was sentenced.

National Briefing - Mid-Atlantic - Maryland - Sentence in Plot on Obama - NYTimes.com

National Briefing | Mid-Atlantic
Maryland: Sentence in Plot on Obama

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 19, 2010

Collin McKenzie-Gude, 20, who is accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama as he ran for president, has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison. Mr. McKenzie-Gude, who pleaded guilty to possessing bomb-making chemicals, cried as he told the judge he was sorry. A former friend testified that Mr. McKenzie-Gude disliked Mr. Obama’s gun control positions.
>
Obviously, a wingnut who thought Obama would take his stash of weapons.
Tough dude cried as he was sentenced.

Aside from your sick politicization, I'm glad the guy is going to prison. Should have been sentenced to more than five years.

Why else would he feel the need to divert attention by implying that everyone who believes in the strict interpretation of the second amendment is on par with this psychopath?

I agree that he is making a political point but what I don't understand is what his OP has to do with today's election or how it makes him, "obsessed with one loss."

He was projecting when he said we get excited over one win.

obviously A15 and dogbert have no sense of humor

i was kidding

but i am sure dogbert is going to run around the board claiming i am hack since dogbert ran away from another debate/discussion....

Why else would he feel the need to divert attention by implying that everyone who believes in the strict interpretation of the second amendment is on par with this psychopath?

I agree that he is making a political point but what I don't understand is what his OP has to do with today's election or how it makes him, "obsessed with one loss."

He was projecting when he said we get excited over one win.

He was responding to Yurt's accusation that he was trying to distract from today's loss ... as if that is actually possible.

Newly elected Senator Scott Brown did a bit of POTUS hunting himself today...only his bomb was a political one. A big one too. And no one physically died... That poor misguided kid got much less than he deserved. I'm surprised his sentence was that small.

Forum List

Back