Man sentenced for killing homeless man with a sawed off shotgun...in Britain, but gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah.....I thought they had gun control in Britain....

A drunk guy wandering around with a shotgun which he used to murder a homeless man......they live on a big island and gave up their guns to be safe.......of course their violent crime rate is 2 times our violent crime rate and they are the most violent country in Europe by some measures.....but, law abiding people no longer have to protect themselves with their own guns...they can be murdered by criminals...shot by criminals, stabbed by criminals, raped by criminals...

Man jailed for life over murder of homeless man with shotgun

A man has been jailed for life after he killed a homeless man with a sawn-off shotgun inside his tent while he was drunk.

Richard Donovan, 26, of Eltham, was convicted of murdering 59-year-old Philip Fox, in Canterbury, on Wednesday.

Maidstone Crown Court heard Donovan was under the influence of alcohol when he followed Mr Fox and shot him dead at his tent on wasteland after he became paranoid he was spotted armed with a shotgun.

Donovan gave his victim a beer and talked to him before he gunned him down and fled the scene.

A drunk guy wandering around with a shotgun which he used to murder a homeless man......they live on a big island and gave up their guns to be safe.......of course their violent crime rate is 2 times our violent crime rate and they are the most violent country in Europe by some measures.....but, law abiding people no longer have to protect themselves with their own guns...they can be murdered by criminals...shot by criminals, stabbed by criminals, raped by criminals...

A man has been jailed for life after he killed a homeless man with a sawn-off shotgun inside his tent while he was drunk.

Richard Donovan, 26, of Eltham, was convicted of murdering 59-year-old Philip Fox, in Canterbury, on Wednesday.

Maidstone Crown Court heard Donovan was under the influence of alcohol when he followed Mr Fox and shot him dead at his tent on wasteland after he became paranoid he was spotted armed with a shotgun.

Donovan gave his victim a beer and talked to him before he gunned him down and fled the scene.

I read that they recently armed 600 bobbies with some pretty heavy duty weaponry and stuff! This is what happens when you let terrorists into your country.

More armed police set to protect London, say Met chief and mayor - BBC News

I read that they recently armed 600 bobbies with some pretty heavy duty weaponry and stuff! This is what happens when you let terrorists into your country.

I posted a story a while back that they have a hard time finding Bobbies who will actually carry a gun...because they are afraid of the legal consequences of using them....

bobbies

always makes me laugh

"I'll call the bobbies if you don't get out of my house!"
Can't tell if that's a threat or a jike

Forum List

Back