Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

Stinky cooz is better than no cooz.
smile_zps432edd78.png

Pics, or I disagree.

Bull is probably one of those guys who collects dirty panties.

:gag:
his own !

And all they got was their hands dirty and maybe a wink. Guys have to learn to set boundries and women will respect a man more for saying no than to be some grease monkey who charges glances.

I don't think they expected to get more than a smile, a friendly conversation, and a thank-you.

:rofl: Awww you're so cute.

Hoped, yes. Expected? Doubtful. Men make strip club owners wealthy. I think they're clued into the fact that being nice to a pretty girl ain't gonna get them laid, and they apparently don't have a problem with that, or the notion of paying for the privilege of just being around her. I didn't set the rules, and I'm not forcing anyone to play by them. Don't bitch at me if they happen to work in my favor.

What ? You never heard of the Chippendales ?

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

YzWn3Hw.jpg

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

She needs to be a better bitch. Period.

Only 3 'yes' in 30 days?

"God I hate that bitch."

"Probably shouldn't have married her then huh?"

- "The Abyss" :)

Forum List

Back