Man rescued from Taliban: I thought my captors were kidding when they said Trump was president

Looks like they had plenty to keep them occupied while being hostages since they have 3 kids. One would think he would pull out so they would not have children in such conditions. Idiots. Both of them.

Looks like they had plenty to keep them occupied while being hostages since they have 3 kids. One would think he would pull out so they would not have children in such conditions. Idiots. Both of them.
She was raped. She also had an infant daughter that they killed.

Any American who would go hiking in Afghan with pregnant wife, has a screw loose.

That is terrible.

I suspect these two people need significant mental help.

Nothing should be taken at face value. The story isn't adding up. He was formerly married to Khadr's older sister. Piece of freaking work terror family.

"Joshua Boyle, now free after five years of captivity in Afghanistan, is perhaps best known for his brief marriage to Omar Khadr’s older sister.

Boyle, the son of an Ottawa tax court judge, was married for about a year to Zaynab Khadr. She’s the eldest daughter of Ahmed Said Khadr, who was accused by the U.S. and Canada of being an associate and financier for the terrorist group Al-Qaeda. Ahmed Khadr studied at the University of Ottawa, and the family moved between Canada, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Zaynab Khadr was a fierce defender of both her father and her brother, Omar Khadr, who was captured as a 15-year-old fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan and charged with killing an American soldier. "

Joshua Boyle: He's perhaps best known for his link to Khadr family

Talk about links!!! Osama Bin Laden attended her second wedding.

Boyle married Zaynab Khadr in 2009. He was 25, she was 29. It was the third marriage for Zaynab. The first two were arranged: her first husband was sought as a conspirator in a bombing of the Egyptian Embassy in Pakistan; Osama Bin Laden was one of the guests at her second wedding in Afghanistan.

Back in Canada, Zaynab created controversy in 2004 for controversial remarks she made criticizing the way children were raised here and suggesting that the Sept. 11 terror attacks were justified."

Joshua Boyle: He's perhaps best known for his link to Khadr family

Um hm. Ok. Sure.
My guess they will say anything to make their idiocy seem sane.

Ah.I just read the other posts. Yeah. Sure. She's a moron and a liar methinks.

Um hm. Ok. Sure.
My guess they will say anything to make their idiocy seem sane.
They are a bit weird...

That is terrible.

I suspect these two people need significant mental help.
And a quick visit to a spay/neuter clinic

Forum List

Back