Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?
Sounds like another Darwin winner...

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?
Sounds like another Darwin winner...

If you make a stupid mistake in a our modern stripped down society, you will be crushed to death, and this shooting is a perfect example.

On Central expressway in Mountain View, CA, where the light rail crosses, they have a long metal arm that comes down to help stop traffic. From the time they put it in, it rarely worked and came down. During one of the few times it did work, I was bicycling along there and saw it coming down. I stopped my bicycle just beyond the first limit line, which was before a second limit line and between the arm and another warning signal. If I had stopped just six feet shorter, the arm would have come down on my head.

At that time, I bicycled along Central expressway very many times because there is very little cross traffic, and I can sit back on my bike and relax and do nothing but pedal and enjoy the view. I had never expected the arm to come down at that second I would pass over the Light Rail tracks.

I identify with this young man on his cell phone for that reason. He was in a large department store and never expected anything to happen, so he grabbed whatever he wanted and kept on going. He thought he was in a safe place like I did pedaling along the expressway. And the police came to prove him he was wrong, as the long arm proved me wrong.

There is no room for error as you travel outside today. People drive like they own the road and the hell with pedestrians! Don't ever have a mental lapse... because you may pay for it with your life. If people would have just a little courtesy, life would not have to be like this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back