Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you using scripture at all?

good question, they are unproven, manufactured speculations based on predetermined objectives.

And since it’s not your religion, you shouldn’t be expected to understand it and you don’t.

the events of the 1st century are a public domain, certainly not the purview of any specific organization especially one established in the 4th century.

christianity has subverted historical events into a false religion as a disguise for their political objectives which accordingly is a right for all religious entities to remedy their purposeful deception. primarily the fallacy of an interpretive messiah to solidify their objective.
24,000 written manuscripts say you are smoking crack.

Not to mention you believe people outside of a religion especially people who were violently opposed to that religion can know it better than someone who lives that religion.

Put down the pipe, bro.

It’s pretty funny watching Christianity consume you.

Thats should be clear enough for any asshole.
Why are you using scripture at all? It’s not your religion, right?

And since it’s not your religion, you shouldn’t be expected to understand it and you don’t.

So why are you trying to interpret other people’s religion. You don’t see me doing that to your religion, whatever that religion is, lol.

Why? Why not? lol

Hey bro, if what your religion teaches the is truth that the only way to eternal life is by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands then why wouldn't I check the facts to see whether its true or not?

I can even accept the premise that what the Bible teaches is of a divine nature.

So I took a look and guess what I found out!

You are full of shit and your church has become the habitation of every foul and loathsome beast and bird.

What you do hoping to receive eternal life by defying the law of God and becoming an idolator results in the exact opposite of your professed intentions, death, if scripture is true.

If scripture is true you died decades ago in the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration of a lifeless cracker as if something made by human hands was the living God whose spirit alone gives life.

Your inability to grasp such a simple concept proves that you are in hell, already under the condemnation of God, according to your own holy book,

Oh yeah, another reason that I even bother with your obstinate stupidity is because your billions of sanctimonious hypocrites liars and other species of low-lifes have usurped positions of authority above everyone else including God, with your false claim to moral authority based on your false humility and professed adherence to biblical principles which is simply bullshit, a lie.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Any other questions?

Last edited:

So why are you trying to interpret other people’s religion. You don’t see me doing that to your religion, whatever that religion is, lol.

Why? Why not? lol

Hey bro, if what your religion teaches the is truth that the only way to eternal life is by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands then why wouldn't I check the facts to see whether its true or not?

I can even accept the premise that what the Bible teaches is of a divine nature.

You are full of shit and your church has become the habitation of every foul and loathsome beast and bird.

What you do hoping to receive eternal life by defying the law of God and becoming an idolator results in the exact opposite of your professed intentions, death, if scripture is true.

If scripture is true you died decades ago in the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration of a lifeless cracker as if something made by human hands was the living God whose spirit alone gives life.

Your inability to grasp such a simple concept proves that you are in hell, already under the condemnation of God, according to your own holy book,

Oh yeah, another reason that I even bother with your obstinate stupidity is because your billions of sanctimonious hypocrites liars and other species of low-lifes have usurped positions of authority above everyone else including God, with your false claim to moral authority based on your false humility and professed adherence to biblical principles which is simply bullshit, a lie.

Any other questions?
Yes. How long have you been a radical extremist religious nut job?

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

in your case it takes one to know one ...

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

Really? Whose religion have I attacked?

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

upload_2019-10-11_21-39-21.jpeg

hers, someday you'll catch on - the indefensible, defender. bing.

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

View attachment 284149

hers, someday you'll catch on - the indefensible, defender. bing.
So you can’t name one single religion I have attacked? That’s not surprising because I don’t attack the faith of others. I’m not a religious nut job. Attacking the faith of others is something a religious nut job does.

You know... like you.

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

How long have I been a radical extremist religious nut job?

Ever since the second grade when I saw with my own eyes a priest instruct the congregation to get down on their knees to worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life after nuns just forced the entire catechism class to memorize the ten commandments with threats of real and imaginary violence suffering and death for defying the law of God and becoming an idolator by worshipping the lifeless work of human hands.

When did you trade in your birthright as a thinking living being in exchange for a bowl of fairy tale porridge mixed with spoiled milk, an abomination that causes desolation - insanity -, only to become an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness??

Last edited:

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

Ever since the second grade when I saw with my own eyes a priest instruct the congregation to get down on their knees to worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life after nuns just forced the entire catechism class to memorize the ten commandments with threats of real and imaginary violence suffering and death for defying the law of God and becoming an idolator by worshipping the lifeless work of human hands.

When did you trade in your birthright as a thinking living being in exchange for a bowl of fairy tale porridge mixed with spoiled milk, an abomination that causes desolation - insanity -, only to become an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness??

According to you and your beliefs, not mine.

According to my beliefs I am worshiping God in the manner and practice I see fit. Me and another billion plus people.

So who do you think you are to tell us we are wrong?

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

According to my beliefs I am worshiping God in the manner and practice I see fit. Me and another billion plus people.

I am he who is.

I see and hear the words of the living God.

You are an an idolator. You worship the lifeless work of human hands. The priest even says so before you eat it.

Are you deaf? Have you never heard that?

Are you blind? Have you never read a dictionary or the bible?

Or are you just stupid, a very stupid man.

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

I am he who is.

You are an an idolator. You worship the lifeless work of human hands. The priest even says so before you eat it.

Nope. You are a textbook religious nut job.

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

I am he who is.

Do you believe you are doing God’s work?

Why? Why not? lol

Any other questions?

I am he who is.

I am doing, and have already done, what no other man in heaven, on earth, or under the earth could do.

I am he who is.

I am doing, and have already done, what no other man in heaven, on earth, or under the earth could do.

Be a woman?

I am he who is.

Be a woman?

Ha ha, no dinghy,

I have taken scriptures read by billions of people over many thousands of years and without adding, subtracting or changing a single word, in full view of believers and unbelievers alike, revealed new teaching, hidden teaching, that has never been seen or heard of before, but now that I have revealed it it cannot be unseen or unheard.

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught, yet you argue against it.

What a moron!

So the very next time you go to mass, pay attention. If you have ears to hear you will hear with your own ears the priest openly say about a cracker, the lifeless work of human hands, 'This is the Body of Christ.", a fucking lie.

If you then get down on your knees to worship and eat it, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You have been forewarned. Never is a very long time.

So punk, are you feeling lucky?

Last edited:

I am he who is.

Be a woman?

Ha ha, no dinghy,

I have taken scriptures read by billions of people over many thousands of years and without adding, subtracting or changing a single word, in full view of believers and unbelievers alike, revealed new teaching, hidden teaching, that has never been seen or heard of before, but now that I have revealed it it cannot be unseen or unheard.

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught, yet you argue against it.

What a moron!

So the very next time you go to mass, pay attention. If you have ears to hear you will hear with your own ears the priest openly say about a cracker, the lifeless work of human hands, 'This is the Body of Christ.", a fucking lie.

If you then get down on your knees to worship and eat it, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You have been forewarned. Never is a very long time.

So punk, are you feeling lucky?
So that’s a yes, you’re a woman.

Forum List

Back