Man makes mass shooting threat. Is not arrested. Guns not confiscated.

plus I still see resentment here in the USA against the 'japs' 70 years after Pearl Harbor . So , not hard for me to see resentment by Russians towards 'germans' and their 'nazis' Zang .

Florida has the Red Flag law everyone is talking about. I personally think it is unconstitutional. However the stated reason for these laws is to prevent a mass shooting. So when it is not applied, we know it is either a lie, or an excuse.

Tarpon Springs officer quits after making mass shooting threat

So let me get this straight. The guy threatened to kill everyone if he did not get a promotion. He told other cops. The other cops claimed it was a joke. But he told it to several people over several days. If he had become a mass shooter, would the cops he told have been responsible?

My long held belief and one of the things I advocate for is that laws must apply equally to all. They never do, but they really need to.
Maybe this is an example of the fact that red flag laws are not used indiscriminately and there is actually a pretty high standard before someone's weapons are taken away.

They took his service weapon. Why not any others he may have? Or is it just bad form to perform the mass shooting with a department issue weapon?
Again, the police are certainly familiar with the red flag laws and THEY DIDN'T FEEL THIS ROSE TO THAT LEVEL. Most didn't take him seriously anyway. To me this indicates that red flag laws aren't indisriminately used willy-nilly to take away a person's guns.
I've said it twice; I'm not saying it again.

Can you repeat it again?

No, the law should have been applied because had this been John or Jane Doe citizen then the police would have confiscated his or her firearms but being a brother of the shield he was given special treatment.

Florida would have failed again had this individual gone out and killed innocent people and you would blame everyone but those that failed the citizens as usual.

So as the Op'er has stated the law should be applied equally and it is not!
------------------------------------------------LAW should be applied Equally and that's for sure . Course , there should be NO 'red flag' laws . And sounds to me that some see that the police are Supposedly TRAINED with Special Powers and some see them as being Special Bruce . :afro:

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------- go to HECK simply means ' GO TO HELL'

Aha

but is more polite for a family message board Zang . ----------- I am 100 percent Native American[/Quotze]

Your are a Rec Indian? Why defends an "Indian" "America"?

Russian Orthodox Christians never would destroy Europe - they are Europe too.

Are you a Navajo? And why or how did your Uncle Michael die in France? Did US-American racists kill him there, because he fought for them against Germans, who normally love Red Indians?

Eastern Europeans may well end up being your replacements as they seem to be pretty smart from what I see them doing lately . Pay up the 'nato' money Zang .

The NATO is practically dead since Trump cancelled the INF treaty. And no one pays money to the NATO. Every coint6ry pay frothenwon amry. Hiw mich miney we pay fro our won aramyn sontihgn what Mr. Truip has to deicde in Washington. We agreed with president Obama once to pay in 2024 for our army 50% money. Trump speak about we should pay 200% more money for our own army. But meanwheio exist in Germany ot oanly therpoermwher from ton takem all theis soodires - it eoxtst also teh pinrams teht no oe,lieksmot do anynhtign anay ponger what Trump says - so the idea to pay more money for our army finds a big opposition in Germany. For what? For a war with ABC weapons and a machine minded and machine controlled semi-automaticed drone war? Crazy.
-------------------------------------------------- just pay up the MONEY or we won't protect you 'krauts' [do you even know what a 'kraut' is Zang] and quit speaking Gibberish as you are doing in post number 113 Zang.

"Kraut" is an expression for extreme hungry people, who have nothing else to eat than herb. As far as I heard it came from a time, when US-soldiers had arrested German soldiers as pows and were not able to organice food. Lots of them died because of malnutrition.

And to the rest: Take your soldiers - bring them home. Your problem - not our problem.

Can't do that. You beer is too good.

I don't drink beer. I do not use alcohol or drugs.

And American women have bigger soda bellies than your beer bellies.

I do not have any idea why you attack continously US-American women. The US-American form of obesity is for sure a serios problem of your society and your health system. I guess partially this problem has to do with things, which your food industry is mixing into food. Perhaps it has also to do with your agriculture and chemical industry.

--------------------------------------------- no ones business but the individual persons concerning his or her obesity Zang .

Florida has the Red Flag law everyone is talking about. I personally think it is unconstitutional. However the stated reason for these laws is to prevent a mass shooting. So when it is not applied, we know it is either a lie, or an excuse.

Tarpon Springs officer quits after making mass shooting threat

So let me get this straight. The guy threatened to kill everyone if he did not get a promotion. He told other cops. The other cops claimed it was a joke. But he told it to several people over several days. If he had become a mass shooter, would the cops he told have been responsible?

My long held belief and one of the things I advocate for is that laws must apply equally to all. They never do, but they really need to.
Maybe this is an example of the fact that red flag laws are not used indiscriminately and there is actually a pretty high standard before someone's weapons are taken away.

They took his service weapon. Why not any others he may have? Or is it just bad form to perform the mass shooting with a department issue weapon?
Again, the police are certainly familiar with the red flag laws and THEY DIDN'T FEEL THIS ROSE TO THAT LEVEL. Most didn't take him seriously anyway. To me this indicates that red flag laws aren't indisriminately used willy-nilly to take away a person's guns.
I've said it twice; I'm not saying it again.

Can you repeat it again?

No, the law should have been applied because had this been John or Jane Doe citizen then the police would have confiscated his or her firearms but being a brother of the shield he was given special treatment.

Florida would have failed again had this individual gone out and killed innocent people and you would blame everyone but those that failed the citizens as usual.

So as the Op'er has stated the law should be applied equally and it is not!
------------------------------------------------LAW should be applied Equally and that's for sure . Course , there should be NO 'red flag' laws . And sounds to me that some see that the police are Supposedly TRAINED with Special Powers and some see them as being Special Bruce . :afro:

I agree Red Flag laws should never exist because of potential abuse by the government.

People are naive to believe our government would never abuse those laws and I will be lectured about how our justice system is not corrupt but just in Houston or Harris County, Texas alone I can produce articles about corruption and abuse of power by the Houston and Harris County Law Enforcement and no it is just not just this one place it happens in.

That officer should have been red flagged just like the rest of society but of course the left will say no until one of the Brothers or Sisters in Blue go on a rampage and kill innocent people and even then I doubt the left will see the failure in their law not being applied correctly and will demand more laws to punish those that did nothing wrong.

So if the law is not applied for all then get rid of it because it is just another tool to oppress the citizens of this country with!

-------------------------------------------------- just pay up the MONEY or we won't protect you 'krauts' [do you even know what a 'kraut' is Zang] and quit speaking Gibberish as you are doing in post number 113 Zang.

"Kraut" is an expression for extreme hungry people, who have nothing else to eat than herb. As far as I heard it came from a time, when US-soldiers had arrested German soldiers as pows and were not able to organice food. Lots of them died because of malnutrition.

And to the rest: Take your soldiers - bring them home. Your problem - not our problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- and I can't imagine that the Russian Orthodox like you 'krauts' after the amount of Russian that you 'german krauts' killed Zang .

See, that IS the problem.

Russians and Germans don't have problems with each other. Why should we?

If the Russians just stopped cooking all that puliska and turned it into kraut say with rotkohl, Europe would be a much more peaceful place. Only those wedged Poland people stand inbetween, but we Americans will just ask the Ukrainians to lend those weapons to the Poles right after Trump finally sends it to them when he is impeached.

I would say it is a little strange, that the USA sends soldiers to Poland and/or to the Ukraine. Your country is about 5000 nautical miles far from the Ukraine. So what do you like to do there? And what for do yo need intermediate range nuclear forces in this context? And why do you incite the Russians to produce such weapons again? What do you plan? A titanic disaster?

You should take Putin serios, when he said, he will attack the USA with nuclear forces too, when from any European country such weapons will start against Russia. Oh by the way: Then you will not have a problem with the US-American obesity of women any longer, because other self-made problems will dominate your life afterwards.

------------------------------------------------ 'german' murdered lots of good Russian during ww2, see the Russian Movie ' Come and See' as it is pretty good movies .

I never saw any pretty good Russian movie. And specially in context "great patriotic war" I do not trust in informations, which bases on information from Stalins propaganda machine.

Whole villages destroyed by the 'krauts - germans' and usually for fun .

Just for what?

Churches packed full of villagers and then burnt to the ground .

What for heavens sake do you speak about? Concrete names please.

Anyway , i'd think or GUESS that there MIGT still be resentment from Russians to 'hitlers' german people Zang . Just human nature Zang .

Fact is: Germans don't hate Russians - Russians don't hate Germans. The godless Nazis, the godless Soviets and the godless World War 2 are history since a very long time now. It's not understanable why so many nations like to go back in such a time of history full of strong and strange leading men, who made everything wrong, what they were able to make wrong.

Last edited:
Aha

The NATO is practically dead since Trump cancelled the INF treaty. And no one pays money to the NATO. Every coint6ry pay frothenwon amry. Hiw mich miney we pay fro our won aramyn sontihgn what Mr. Truip has to deicde in Washington. We agreed with president Obama once to pay in 2024 for our army 50% money. Trump speak about we should pay 200% more money for our own army. But meanwheio exist in Germany ot oanly therpoermwher from ton takem all theis soodires - it eoxtst also teh pinrams teht no oe,lieksmot do anynhtign anay ponger what Trump says - so the idea to pay more money for our army finds a big opposition in Germany. For what? For a war with ABC weapons and a machine minded and machine controlled semi-automaticed drone war? Crazy.

Can't do that. You beer is too good.

I don't drink beer. I do not use alcohol or drugs.

And American women have bigger soda bellies than your beer bellies.

I do not have any idea why you attack continously US-American women. The US-American form of obesity is for sure a serios problem of your society and your health system. I guess partially this problem has to do with things, which your food industry is mixing into food. Perhaps it has also to do with your agriculture and chemical industry.

--------------------------------------------- no ones business but the individual persons concerning his or her obesity Zang .

No - that's also a problem of the anglo-american society and not only an individual problem. Something is wrong with your country and the US-American lifestyle. Perhaps a friend from another nation was right, who told me a long time ago: "Be careful with everything, what comes from the USA. It makes people to addicts."

plus I still see resentment here in the USA against the 'japs' 70 years after Pearl Harbor . So , not hard for me to see resentment by Russians towards 'germans' and their 'nazis' Zang .

Idiots from the English speaking world are discussing endless about their victories from the 16th - 21st century. French discuss a lot about their military defeats, because only in defeats you can see heroism. And Germans are able to discuss a long time about the relation between Döner, Spaghettieis and Currywurst. Do you know for example that lots of people eat Döner with Kraut? Now you are perplexed, aren't you?

Last edited:
plus I still see resentment here in the USA against the 'japs' 70 years after Pearl Harbor ...

Thats only because of "your" normal racism. Japan had attacked Pear Harbor, because you made this territory far from the USA to the headquarter of your Pacific fleet. This was seen from Japan as an agressive act with the will to bring Asia under control of the USA. Pearl Harbor was a result of this politics. Japan tried to stop you, while it tried the same time to minimize the influence of China. You fought during world war 2 by the way together with and for Soviet-Russia and Commie-China.

Last edited:
Aha

------------------------------------------------------------------------- and I can't imagine that the Russian Orthodox like you 'krauts' after the amount of Russian that you 'german krauts' killed Zang .

If the Russians just stopped cooking all that puliska and turned it into kraut say with rotkohl, Europe would be a much more peaceful place. Only those wedged Poland people stand inbetween, but we Americans will just ask the Ukrainians to lend those weapons to the Poles right after Trump finally sends it to them when he is impeached.

I would say it is a little strange, that the USA sends soldiers to Poland and/or to the Ukraine. Your country is about 5000 nautical miles far from the Ukraine. So what do you like to do there? And what for do yo need intermediate range nuclear forces in this context? And why do you incite the Russians to produce such weapons again? What do you plan? A titanic disaster?

You should take Putin serios, when he said, he will attack the USA with nuclear forces too, when from any European country such weapons will start against Russia. Oh by the way: Then you will not have a problem with the US-American obesity of women any longer, because other self-made problems will dominate your life afterwards.

Thank you for helping me think about Europeans, nuking Europe is not such a bad idea after all.

At least, it will free your mind.

You should thank us.

------------------------------------------------ 'german' murdered lots of good Russian during ww2, see the Russian Movie ' Come and See' as it is pretty good movies .

I never saw any pretty good Russian movie. And specially in context "great patriotic war" I do not trust in informations, which bases on information from Stalins propaganda machine.

Whole villages destroyed by the 'krauts - germans' and usually for fun .

Just for what?

Churches packed full of villagers and then burnt to the ground .

What for heavens sake do you speak about? Concrete names please.

Anyway , i'd think or GUESS that there MIGT still be resentment from Russians to 'hitlers' german people Zang . Just human nature Zang .

Fact is: Germans don't hate Russians - Russians don't hate Germans. The godless Nazis, the godless Soviets and the godless World War 2 are history since a very long time now. It's not understanable why so many nations like to go back in such a time of history full of strong and strange leading men, who made everything wrong, what they were able to make wrong.

Hitler was a church going catholic. Stalin was a Jew turned Christian turned atheist. Now the religious people all over Europe are down to 2 %, that is less than a quarter of what they were in ww2. Such a strongly anti Christian Europe will not prevent but repeat ww2.

Forum List

Back