Man made global warming poll.

My position on man made global warming is...

• Total voters

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Since polls are in vogue this week, I'm curious how the board leans on the global warming issue.

Last edited:
I voted "undecided but leaning towards true." However, it's a very complicated issue. I personally believe that the average temperature of the surface is somewhat warmer than it would be if human beings didn't exist but a cause and effect relationship has not been demonstrated. And, certainly, any difference of any particular magnitude hasn't been demonstrated. Another thing is the question of whether or not the effect , if it exists, means things are "worse" than they otherwise would be. The questions go on and on.

What I can unequivocally state is that I think those who raise the "global warming" alarm exaggerate the certainty of their conclusion that something dramatic must be done.

Total hoax.

None of the so called "science":

1) Has any physical static control model or group...Just computer models that are no more perfect than the imperfect people who created them....No control, no science.

2) Is physically reproducible, in the context of a complex ecosystem with millions of variables...If you can't reproduce it, it ain't science.

3) Is falsifiable for all other plausible explanations...If you can't positively discount all other possible explanations, it ain't science.

Total hoax.

1) Has any physical static control model or group...Just computer models that are no more perfect than the imperfect people who created them....No control, no science.

2) Is physically reproducible, in the context of a complex ecosystem with millions of variables...If you can't reproduce it, it ain't science.

3) Is falsifiable for all other plausible explanations...If you can't positively discount all other possible explanations, it ain't science.

One freakin' stupid set of denials.

With just a few minor exceptions, all the alpine glaciers, worldwide, are in retreat. Both the Greenland, and the Antarctic Ice Caps are losing ice by the giga-ton. That is not computor models, that is reality.

For the last 50 years, the temperatures, atmospheric and oceanic, have been rising rapidly. Far more rapidly than at any time in geologic history, except periods just prior to catastrophic climatic change.

We have about seven billion people that depend on agriculture to live. Agriculture is already being negatively impacted by the early element of the climate change that we are creating.

And, Dude, you wouldn't know real science if it bit you in the ass.

Another thing that brings me to the conclusion that this is a total hoax is the misdirection plays of the AGW Malthusian cultists.

Don't address the FACT that AGW junk science fails the centuries-old acid tests of settled science, just regurgitate the same old litany of non sequiturs and post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacies.

Good job.

Total hoax.

One freakin' stupid set of denials.

With just a few minor exceptions, all the alpine glaciers, worldwide, are in retreat. Both the Greenland, and the Antarctic Ice Caps are losing ice by the giga-ton. That is not computor models, that is reality.

For the last 50 years, the temperatures, atmospheric and oceanic, have been rising rapidly. Far more rapidly than at any time in geologic history, except periods just prior to catastrophic climatic change.

We have about seven billion people that depend on agriculture to live. Agriculture is already being negatively impacted by the early element of the climate change that we are creating.

And, Dude, you wouldn't know real science if it bit you in the ass.

The question is Man Made Global Warming and my answer is abasolutely a hoax. That is undeniable no matter what blather that comes from your brain to your pie hole to your finger tips Old Rocks.

It's a way for Liberals with Misplaced Guilt to Punish the Greatest Nation on the Planet...

Some of them Actually Believe it, but they are the Ignorant.

algore falls into the Liar Category on this Issue.

:)

peace...

It's a way for Liberals with Misplaced Guilt to Punish the Greatest Nation on the Planet...

Some of them Actually Believe it, but they are the Ignorant.

algore falls into the Liar Category on this Issue.

peace...
Profiteer.

Yep... And if the "Free Press" wasn't Sympathetic to the Lie, they would Expose him for it.

peace...

Attachments

• $128924266401679228.jpg
    $128924266401679228.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 80
Since polls are in vogue this week, I'm curious how the board leans on the global warming issue.

This is a Conservative board, it's going to lean towards it being false obviously.

I'm not sure whether you're asking that Man created Global Warming or that they contribute. I'm unsure about whether we created it but we certainly contributed a large deal.

Supposed "conservative" politics has nothing to do with looking at all available evidence, comparing it and holding it up to traditional acid tests of science that have been the standard for centuries.

When you do that as a dispassionate observer, the "science" doesn't hold up to even the a moderate amount of reasoned analysis.

Supposed "conservative" politics has nothing to do with looking at all available evidence, comparing it and holding it up to traditional acid tests of science that have been the standard for centuries.

When you do that as a dispassionate observer, the "science" doesn't hold up to even the a moderate amount of reasoned analysis.

:lol: Conservative politics has alot to do with it. I'm willing to bet you a large amount of money that the majority of Liberals think it exists and majority of Conservatives say it doesn't. Willing to take me up on that bet?

:lol: Conservative politics has alot to do with it. I'm willing to bet you a large amount of money that the majority of Liberals think it exists and majority of Conservatives say it doesn't. Willing to take me up on that bet?
Well, first off, I'm not a "conservative".

Secondly, I bought into the AGW junk science hype, to varying degrees, while I was fool enough to identify myself and vote with alleged "conservatives".

You lose your bet, boy.

Well, first off, I'm not a "conservative".

Secondly, I bought into the AGW junk science hype, to varying degrees, while I was fool enough to identify myself and vote with alleged "conservatives".

You lose your bet, boy.

His bet wasn't about what your Particular Stripe is this Week, Oddball...

peace...

This is a Conservative board, it's going to lean towards it being false obviously.

I'm not sure whether you're asking that Man created Global Warming or that they contribute. I'm unsure about whether we created it but we certainly contributed a large deal.

We Certainly don't Contribute to it a Large Deal, Assuming it even Exists... "Man-Made" that is.

Check the Sun... Study it's Activity as Compared with what goes on down here.

peace...

Total hoax.

I disagree with #3 but I wholeheardely agree with #1 and #2. In fact, I think much of what's called "science" isn't really science. It's observational study. The process of science includes controlled, reproducible experiments. Technically, there's no such thing as "Climate Science." It's really "Climate Observational Study."

Forum List

Back