Man leaves 5 year old son in truck so he could drink at strip club

Indianapolis - Police arrested a Franklin man for leaving his five-year-old son in a tractor trailer overnight while he went inside a south side strip club to drink.

Donald Crawford faces charges of child neglect and public intoxication. The bartender at the Sassy Kats club said Crawford spent 45 minutes inside the bar drinking.

Workers say Crawford refused to pay for $80 worth of table dances.

And they say there are no good men in Indy.

I didn't know the clintons had a son five years ago. must be bill's bastard child with Monica

In Montana you could take your kids into the bars with you. I don't know if they've outlawed that yet, maybe. You had to have them out by a certain hour...4 or 7....

My dad regularly would drop by the bar while we kids were in the car and we'd get to hang out for hours. In the car. It was thrilling.

In Montana you could take your kids into the bars with you. I don't know if they've outlawed that yet, maybe. You had to have them out by a certain hour...4 or 7....

My dad regularly would drop by the bar while we kids were in the car and we'd get to hang out for hours. In the car. It was thrilling.
That would be more a pub than a bar...meaning the public is invited. My dad never left me sitting in the car while he went drinking. He drank at home.

I know ladies, I'm :eusa_pray: he's single too.....................

Bar patron arrested after leaving young son in truck alone - WTHR |
...and if you read the whole article, you find at the end that he is fodder for the Jerry Springer Show.

the link said:
911 call

The following is a partial transcript of the 911 call Crawford made when he couldn't locate his truck after leaving the strip club.

"I need to report a stolen vehicle and a lost child," Crawford told the 911 dispatch operator.

"Where's the child? You don't know who took him?" the operator asked.

"He was in the vehicle when it was tooken [sic]," Crawford replied, slurring some of his words.

"Okay, sir, when did this happen?"

"Recently. Within the last ten, twenty minutes."

Crawford then struggled to tell the operator his location.

"The problem is, I've got a five-year-old boy in that truck," he said.

"Tell me what happened. How did they get your truck?"

"I don't know. I parked the truck and locked it on East Street.I had just come out."

"Where did you go in?"

"East Street and Lincoln!"

"Where did you go? Was it a business or something?"

"No, I was at whatever this strip club is."

"And you left your son in the truck to wait for you?"

"He was sleeping."

"What's your name, sir?"

"Don Crawford."
You think maybe if the boy hadn't been sleepin', he'd of gotten to go with daddy?

At least he didn't bring his son into the strip club.

True.

It was the "Sassy Kats" Club. Maybe he thought it was a pet store?
I would not go into any pet store whose managers could not spell cat. Nor would I enter a pet store that has no windows.

Could you imagine the hags that are dancing at that club :eek:
Yes. They are likely similar to those at the Clairmont Lounge in Atlanta...a world famous establishment. Classy, yet tacky...your soles stick to the floor...and you get a good laugh.

Father...

of...

the...

Year!
Hey, stranger things have happened. The Nobel Peace Prize went to ...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

This is what our country as decaded too? Man childs having babies--that are certain to be a problem of what this poor little kid is going to grow up too.

You know--maybe this federal government should offer to pay for deliquent parents to educate their children & actually take care of them--we would probably get better results than spending approxiamtely 200K--(the highest in the world) per classroom.

$maxine.jpg

This is what our country as decaded too? Man childs having babies--that are certain to be a problem of what this poor little kid is going to grow up too.

You know--maybe this federal government should offer to pay for deliquent parents to educate their children & actually take care of them--we would probably get better results than spending approxiamtely 200K--(the highest in the world) per classroom.

View attachment 8807

What does decaded too? This decade? :confused: Did you mean to say decayed?

Man childs-the asshole is clearly at least 30 by the looks of him.

The fed government to pay for delinquent parents? Seriously? That's so far left liberal thinking even the leftist of the left would think that's nuts.

200K per classroom here in America? Prove it.

You have heard of public schools, right Oreo? That's where people like this man send their kids, and the teachers are expected to not only teach them, but give them the help with all aspects of their lives that they don't get at home.

View attachment 8807

What does decaded too? This decade? :confused: Did you mean to say decayed?

Man childs-the asshole is clearly at least 30 by the looks of him.

The fed government to pay for delinquent parents? Seriously? That's so far left liberal thinking even the leftist of the left would think that's nuts.

You have heard of public schools, right Oreo? That's where people like this man send their kids, and the teachers are expected to not only teach them, but give them the help with all aspects of their lives that they don't get at home.

Sounds like oreo has had too many cookies.

My local news just played this idiot's 911 Call.

He's the typical white trash hillbilly by the sound of his voice.

That poor little 5 year old boy...................

Forum List

Back