Man Leading Migrant Caravan Demanding Entry Is A Suspected Terrorist

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
la-1544727870-tjw967i40u-snap-image

Just a harmless guy trying to help poor, terrorized Hondurans to a better life.

Oh yeah. If you believe that…..

In the 1980s, this Honduran sparked friction between the U.S. and Mexico. Now, he's stirring migrants in Tijuana @ In the 1980s, this Honduran sparked friction between the U.S. and Mexico. Now, he's stirring migrants in Tijuana

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa, who organized a group of roughly 100 migrants to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico, is accused of being involved in a 1987 bombing that injured six American soldiers in Honduras. The San Diego Tribune-Union reports:

I wonder just how much coverage CNN, MSNBC, and the big networks are going to give this.

From Man Leading Migrant Caravan Demanding Entry Is A Suspected Terrorist, Report Says

la-1544727870-tjw967i40u-snap-image

Just a harmless guy trying to help poor, terrorized Hondurans to a better life.

Oh yeah. If you believe that…..

In the 1980s, this Honduran sparked friction between the U.S. and Mexico. Now, he's stirring migrants in Tijuana @ In the 1980s, this Honduran sparked friction between the U.S. and Mexico. Now, he's stirring migrants in Tijuana

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa, who organized a group of roughly 100 migrants to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico, is accused of being involved in a 1987 bombing that injured six American soldiers in Honduras. The San Diego Tribune-Union reports:

I wonder just how much coverage CNN, MSNBC, and the big networks are going to give this.

From Man Leading Migrant Caravan Demanding Entry Is A Suspected Terrorist, Report Says
I knew there had to be a pretty serious political activist in there somewhere. Most of these people don't know or care shit about politics, but the core group that is asking for $50,000 a head, etc. and that organized this second group of asylum seekers this year most definitely has their own agenda.

Forum List

Back