Man kills pastor during church service

Why ... why do people insist that a place built by human hands would even be graced by anything powerful enough to create their own temple ... like a mountain, or forest .... really.

Why ... why do people insist that a place built by human hands would even be graced by anything powerful enough to create their own temple ... like a mountain, or forest .... really.

Why do you not worry about what I believe and I won't worry about what you don't believe? It's worked like a charm thus far.

Pastor Deflected Gunshot with Bible, lol

By "lol", do you mean "laughing out loud"?

Do you "laugh out loud" when someone deflects a bullet with a book, and then precedes to be killed by subsequent bullets?

If that makes you laugh out loud, then you are a queefbag.

But maybe the "lol" means "lots of love"...who knows.

I am curious as to what the sermon was.

"Winters had stood on an elevated platform to deliver his sermon about finding happiness in the workplace and managed to run halfway down the sanctuary's side aisle before collapsing,"

I am curious as to what the sermon was.

"Winters had stood on an elevated platform to deliver his sermon about finding happiness in the workplace and managed to run halfway down the sanctuary's side aisle before collapsing,"
Damn, is that irony or what!

finding happiness in the workplace?.......is there such a thing?....i forgot what that is like its been so long since happiness has been in my work place....LOL

Those of us here in Knoxville have first hand experience with this sort of thing. We just got a conviction on a man who went berserk in a church and killed several people.
He was protesting the liberals in his church who alienated his wife from him.
It was a Unitarian Universalist church.
We've been "graced" with news stories about gun control and counseling for PTSD ever since.

I have but one thing to say.
Anybody that blames guns for killings would blame a spoon and fork for making them fat.

Forum List

Back