Man killed crying girl during World Cup game

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
McALLEN, Texas — A man accused of fatally beating his 2-year-old stepdaughter when she wouldn't stop crying as he watched a World Cup game has been charged with capital murder.

McAllen Police Sgt. Joel Morales says 27-year-old Hector Castro was charged Monday night after his Saturday arrest. Morales says Castro is being held on $1 million bond.

Police Chief Victor Rodriguez says Castro told investigators that the toddler wouldn't stop crying while he was trying to watch the U.S.-Ghana matchup Saturday.

Rodriguez says the child was severely beaten and suffered several broken ribs. Police said a screw or bolt was forced down her throat in an apparent attempt to make it look like she choked to death. :cuckoo:

McAllen is near the U.S.-Mexico border at the southern tip of Texas.

The Associated Press: Cops: Man killed crying girl during World Cup game

Did they ever charge that cowboy years ago who shot somebody for snoring? Same sort of thing I suppose. Guess he will become a legend too.

McALLEN, Texas — A man accused of fatally beating his 2-year-old stepdaughter when she wouldn't stop crying as he watched a World Cup game has been charged with capital murder.

McAllen Police Sgt. Joel Morales says 27-year-old Hector Castro was charged Monday night after his Saturday arrest. Morales says Castro is being held on $1 million bond.

Police Chief Victor Rodriguez says Castro told investigators that the toddler wouldn't stop crying while he was trying to watch the U.S.-Ghana matchup Saturday.

Rodriguez says the child was severely beaten and suffered several broken ribs. Police said a screw or bolt was forced down her throat in an apparent attempt to make it look like she choked to death. :cuckoo:

i bolded some more names, just for fun.

Maybe they should rename McAllen - how about McMexico.

Like I've said before: Anyone can have a baby, but you need a license to fish. Help us all!

Wow.

This guy's dedication is forcing me to question my love for my teams.

Wow.

This guy's dedication is forcing me to question my love for my teams.

No joke. I love the Razorbacks., but take another person's life over them? Hell na

Forum List

Back