Man kicked off flight for t-shirt.

Prison Planet.com » Man Kicked Off Flight Over Anti-TSA Shirt

TSA doesn't want to be mocked stop acting like nazi's. I say he has a nice lawsuit...who knows....he sues,then gets detained for telling everyone about this just like the marine in Virginia.

TSA apparently didn't have a problem with his mocking shirt, it was Delta Airlines. And they have every right to object to some asshole aboard their plane.

People like you, hysterical liars, make a mockery of legitimate concerns about government overreach.

er... no. they didn't. they said if the private company didn't meet federal security standards there wouldn't be any planes leaving or entering the airport.

you do know what that means, right?

man, you're a putz
Sure they didn't. You believe whatever crap you want.You think government can do no wrong I say they do wrong every day and when its publicized they come up with some excuse as to why and the sheeple accept it.
again... Delta airlines isn't the government.

your point?
Again the government is the one that has made people paranoid about this shit. All connected with the idea of a police state.

Really? Has nothing at all to do with 9-11, and several other attempts at terrorism?

You are a fruitloop. Just another fool trying to blame all the ills of the world on 'them'. This time, defining 'them' as the government.

Guess what? Our government,

By the people
Of the people
For the people

Want change? Work through the ballot box. But in order to do that, please try to sound reasonably sane.

ballot box is rigged has been for some time. I would say at least starting in 2000 maybe before that. Government was involved in and knew about 9/11. Oh and its no longer by the people of the people for the people its now

By the elite
of the elite
for the elite

Those would be the corporations and elitist scum like Romney,Obama,Bush etc etc...

er... no. they didn't. they said if the private company didn't meet federal security standards there wouldn't be any planes leaving or entering the airport.

you do know what that means, right?

man, you're a putz

he is not a putz.

He just has reading comprehension issues.

i don't fault him for his comprehension issue. he's a putz because no matter how much reality is pointed out to him, he repeats the same thing over and over.

good point.

He's a putz.

"conservative" you give me reasons everyday why I have you on ignore. So go ahead open mouth insert your foot its amusing.

One of the most ironic stories of the year, I must say.

A man wears a shirt which mocks America's gutless paranoia, and he gets detained and harrassed for it.

His point has been proven. In spades.

I never said the TSA kicked him off. I said he was kicked off and detained by the TSA for his shirt. Which he was.

that would be a lie as well.

if he were kicked off the flight, he wouldn't see TSA again. he'd just leave the airport.

if he were detained by TSA, there is a reason.

so either he's lying about being detained. or there's more to the story.

i bet there's more to the story.

I never said the TSA kicked him off. I said he was kicked off and detained by the TSA for his shirt. Which he was.

if he were kicked off the flight, he wouldn't see TSA again. he'd just leave the airport.

Oh stop being an annoying little pissant. Your Big brother Boot-Licking really is pretty embarrassing. And you're only defending Big Brother at every turn because your beloved Democrats are currently in power. I'm sure when the Republicans get back in power, you and your cohorts will be singing a completely different tune. You'll be right back to pretending you care about the Constitution & Liberty. I've seen it all before with you disingenuous wingnuts. But for now, go ahead and enjoy your Goose Stepping. It clearly makes you very happy.

Oh stop being an annoying little pissant. Your Big brother Boot-Licking really is pretty embarrassing. And you're only defending Big Brother at every turn because your beloved Democrats are currently in power. I'm sure when the Republicans get back in power, you and your cohorts will be singing a completely different tune. You'll be right back to pretending you care about the Constitution & Liberty. I've seen it all before with you disingenuous wingnuts. But for now, go ahead and enjoy your Goose Stepping. It clearly makes you very happy.

that's right... you should be able to tell as many lies as you want and nooooo one should call you on them.

i'm glad the truth annoys you so.

now make sure you dry the spittle off of the side of your mouth.

Interesting. Your OP source says the TSA let him through. It also makes no mention of his being kicked of 'and then detained' by TSA.

Perhaps you could link to your source for that claim?

that's right... you should be able to tell as many lies as you want and nooooo one should call you on them.

make sure you dry the spittle off of the side of your mouth.

You're a petty and disingenuous little ankle-biter. Your constant defense of Big Brother is a sham. We'll see how you truly feel about the Constitution & Liberty when the other side gets the power back. That'll be the true test. I have a feeling you won't be defending Big Brother so much anymore.

It's all just Party before Country with you wingnuts. You'll defend anything, just as long as your Democrats are in power. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You're actually very easy to read. But like i said, enjoy your Goose Stepping. You got it down perfect.

Last edited:

A man wears a shirt which mocks America's gutless paranoia, and he gets detained and harrassed for it.

not really.

interesting how you, a left leaning poster, are getting attacked for 'supporting the man', while I, a right leaning poster doing the same thing, am not being attacked.

Things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmm'...

not really.

interesting how you, a left leaning poster, are getting attacked for 'supporting the man', while I, a right leaning poster doing the same thing, am not being attacked.

i don't know which is worse for the loons... that i lean left or that i'm female. either way, it's kind of funny in a warped sort of way. also, they have nothing to put up in response to what i said... all of which happens to be true.

that makes them melt down sometimes.

not really.

i don't know which is worse for the loons... that i lean left or that i'm female. either way, it's kind of funny in a warped sort of way. also, they have nothing to put up in response to what i said... all of which happens to be true.

"They said it was because your lean left and you're shite with politics. The fact you're a woman never entered into it."
A-Knight-s-Tale-heath-ledger-751022_1600_900.jpg

not really.

Authority-Worshippers come in all shapes & sizes. But i can actually sympathize with genuine & honest Authority-Worshippers. They just don't know any better. I can cut them some slack. But it's the disingenuous hypocrites like Jillian who i have no patience with. She's all about the Goose Stepping when her Democrats are in power. But as soon as the other side grabs the power, she gets right back to pretending she cares about the Constitution and Liberty. People like her are exactly what's wrong with our Nation.

Last edited:

"They said it was because your lean left and you're shite with politics. The fact you're a woman never entered into it."
A-Knight-s-Tale-heath-ledger-751022_1600_900.jpg

maybe...

but i'm so bad with politics i just kicked their whiny little butts and made them melt down.

yay me. :)

Forum List

Back