Man kicked off flight for t-shirt.

• Banned
Can't be having people making fun of the government now can we...that would cause problems for big brother....

• Banned
T-Shirts

They have a similar shirt I am sure would piss the TSA off at the store...mmm I want some of those...getting surgery soon will be losing weight...I see some new clothes in my future. :) 9/11 was inside job...love it.

Prison Planet.com » Man Kicked Off Flight Over Anti-TSA Shirt

TSA doesn't want to be mocked stop acting like nazi's. I say he has a nice lawsuit...who knows....he sues,then gets detained for telling everyone about this just like the marine in Virginia.

Remember when old ladies wetting their depends and small children being terrorized as they're being pulled from their parents arms to be searched and all the rest just started making the news?
Remember all the talk by some major airports to dump the TSA and hire private security?

Wonder what threats or incentives the feds used to quiet all that down despite their continued abuses...

• Banned
I believe that they would not give any money to the states. I will find it real quick I remember this vaguely.

TSA doesn't want to be mocked stop acting like nazi's. I say he has a nice lawsuit...who knows....he sues,then gets detained for telling everyone about this just like the marine in Virginia.

Your argument is with Delta, TSA let him through (you did read your own link, right?)

and i'd suggest that if they tossed him it was for more than the shirt.

but your o/p isn't quite clear, is it?

as for nazis... let me know when they've killed 11 million people.

Your argument is with Delta, TSA let him through (you did read your own link, right".

and i'd suggest that if they tossed him it was for more than the shirt.

but your o/p isn't quite clear, is it?

as for nazis... let me know when they've killed 11 million people.

Indeed I did. But it was the TSA that was threatening him and interrogating him afterwords. Its only because the TSA has turned flying into a damn 4 hour deal and has made people paranoid about things that this has happened...its a shirt folks its satire....christ almighty. I am glad I don't get up in arms over such stupid shit. Horrible way to live..Oh and I meant nazi's as in controlling every aspect of our lives...could have compared it to fascism and communism as well.

U.S. DoJ Threatens Texas Over “Restrain-the-TSA” Legislation :: Stop Austin Scanners!

Ah here it is.They threatened to not allow ANY flights in or out of Texas.

er... no. they didn't. they said if the private company didn't meet federal security standards there wouldn't be any planes leaving or entering the airport.

you do know what that means, right?

man, you're a putz
Sure they didn't. You believe whatever crap you want.You think government can do no wrong I say they do wrong every day and when its publicized they come up with some excuse as to why and the sheeple accept it.
Can't be having people making fun of the government now can we...that would cause problems for big brother....

again... Delta airlines isn't the government.

your point?
Again the government is the one that has made people paranoid about this shit. All connected with the idea of a police state.

Thank you, Jillian. Read the first couple of paragraphs of the article. Dissent is clearly an lying fruitcake. Just as you said, it was Delta that kicked the man off of the flight.

Writing on his blog, Arijit Guha describes how he was flying out of Buffalo-Niagara Airport after attending his wife’s grandfather’s funeral. Having passed through security without a problem, Guha was approached by a Delta agent who informed him that his attire was making passengers nervous.

Thank you, Jillian. Read the first couple of paragraphs of the article. Dissent is clearly an lying fruitcake. Just as you said, it was Delta that kicked the man off of the flight.

Writing on his blog, Arijit Guha describes how he was flying out of Buffalo-Niagara Airport after attending his wife’s grandfather’s funeral. Having passed through security without a problem, Guha was approached by a Delta agent who informed him that his attire was making passengers nervous.

thanks.

i guess the truth doesn't have the same theatrical effect as the distortion.

U.S. DoJ Threatens Texas Over “Restrain-the-TSA” Legislation :: Stop Austin Scanners!

er... no. they didn't. they said if the private company didn't meet federal security standards there wouldn't be any planes leaving or entering the airport.

man, you're a putz

he is not a putz.

He just has reading comprehension issues.

I never said the TSA kicked him off. I said he was kicked off and detained by the TSA for his shirt. Which he was.

man, you're a putz

he is not a putz.

He just has reading comprehension issues.

i don't fault him for his comprehension issue. he's a putz because no matter how much reality is pointed out to him, he repeats the same thing over and over.

man, you're a putz
Sure they didn't. You believe whatever crap you want.You think government can do no wrong I say they do wrong every day and when its publicized they come up with some excuse as to why and the sheeple accept it.

again... Delta airlines isn't the government.

your point?
Again the government is the one that has made people paranoid about this shit. All connected with the idea of a police state.

Really? Has nothing at all to do with 9-11, and several other attempts at terrorism?

You are a fruitloop. Just another fool trying to blame all the ills of the world on 'them'. This time, defining 'them' as the government.

Guess what? Our government,

By the people
Of the people
For the people

Want change? Work through the ballot box. But in order to do that, please try to sound reasonably sane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back