Man is UK acquitted for defending wife and children from two rapists. Rapists get community service.

Is this what Progressives want for America?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Who locks up their guns and has to unlock them, then load them in an emergency? We keep ours loaded, the clips in and ready.

I used to have mine loaded and ready, but I realized that freak accidents could make them discharge. Since I live at the top of an intersection, I had a drunk driver crash into my front porch. The impact caused my grandfather's M1 garand to fall to the floor (it was on the shelf above my bed).

We also had an earthquake here on Long Island (the one that was caused by the underground nuclear detonation in Eric Cantor's Virginia District) that rattled my loaded firearms.

Now, under my bed there is a 12 gauge (Stevens pump with pistol grip and stock) with 5 shells in the magazine, but none in the chamber (so it can't accidentally discharge), and the old sabre leaning against my night-table (immediately adjacent to my bed) and my uncles combat knife on the bed table itself.

The theory is that I wouldn't want to discharge a firearm immediately upon awaking anyway, since I'd first have to put on my glasses. If I have time to put on my glasses, then I definitely have time to get the shotgun from under the bed.

If I don't have time to put on my glasses, I don't have time to get my shotgun from under the bed, and I wouldn't be able to use it against an intruder anyway since we would already be in hand to hand combat. The knife under a thin lace mat on the bed table is the best weapon.

The sword is the best weapon if the intruder is approaching but not in hand to hand range.

The gun is only the best option if he's in another room (which is thankfully the most likely case).

However, I wouldn't mind seeing the reaction of a bat-wielding thug when I draw a sabre. It would almost be worth dying for.

I bought a 42 inch broadsword in NYC too, but it is too long to use in a room, so it's also in the closet.
We live outside of the town up on a hill, fairly isolated. We have 4 big outside dogs that we can understand their barks lol. When anyone comes even close, they go crazy. Plus they'll bite the shit out you. Then we have two smaller inside dogs who also go nuts when anyone is around. The theory is that we'll be wide awake and throwing down before anyone makes it to the house itself. No one comes up here uninvited, but if they did we'd know about it.

Never mind the householder getting let off the story, here are two thugs and rapists doing an home invasion getting let off. This what Progressives want for America.

Cleared Father who chopped off man s ear with samurai sword after family was threatened Daily Mail Online

A father who defended his family from thugs by wounding one with a Samurai sword has been cleared by a jury.

David Fullard, 47, was prosecuted for attacking the two men who entered his home and allegedly threatened to rape his partner and kill his two teenage children.

He insisted he was a desperate man acting legally in self-defence and struck out once with the ornamental sword, because it was the only weapon to hand.

I myself have a late 18th cavalry saber passed down in my family for over 8 generations, I would also use it to defend myself against home invaders and rapists. Given that there have been six home invasions in 2013 in my neighborhood, it's the first weapon I'd pick up in the middle of night, since I don't need to load it (and it can't fall over and kill me like a loaded shotgun in the middle of the night either).

Should I be put in jail if I use it to defend myself or my family members or girlfriend?

We're talking about a country that sent an armed SWAT team to raid a little boy's birthday party because he got a BB gun for his birthday.

Given the ironic twist of fate here, did the Husband get condemned to a fate worse than death because that's fair given weird twist of fate in jolly old England? Unless he's a gay atheist or a Pakistani Muslim or a Polish Catholic or some thing. We have to accept THEM even though they might hate our guts. It's a given.

Never mind the householder getting let off the story, here are two thugs and rapists doing an home invasion getting let off. This what Progressives want for America.

Cleared Father who chopped off man s ear with samurai sword after family was threatened Daily Mail Online

A father who defended his family from thugs by wounding one with a Samurai sword has been cleared by a jury.

David Fullard, 47, was prosecuted for attacking the two men who entered his home and allegedly threatened to rape his partner and kill his two teenage children.

He insisted he was a desperate man acting legally in self-defence and struck out once with the ornamental sword, because it was the only weapon to hand.

I myself have a late 18th cavalry saber passed down in my family for over 8 generations, I would also use it to defend myself against home invaders and rapists. Given that there have been six home invasions in 2013 in my neighborhood, it's the first weapon I'd pick up in the middle of night, since I don't need to load it (and it can't fall over and kill me like a loaded shotgun in the middle of the night either).

Should I be put in jail if I use it to defend myself or my family members or girlfriend?

We're talking about a country that sent an armed SWAT team to raid a little boy's birthday party because he got a BB gun for his birthday.
The funny thing about that is the government sent in fully armed ready for war people in order to make sure a peasant doesn't get a BB gun. Yet the left doesn't want anyone but law enforcement to have guns because it makes them safer. Idiots.

general interest link , many may not have seen it . --- --- so , its just information and is interesting .

A Glock 17 in the nightstand drawer and an AR15 standing in the corner is my solution.

And you would wet your pants if you were ever faced with an attacker.
I don't think Hossfly is one of those big talk/ big pussy type pseudo-cons!

There are allot of us vets on this board who have been to a two way rifle range, most of us just ignore the ignorant lefties who would never consider defending the country that gave them the opportunity to have a pretty decent life.

A Glock 17 in the nightstand drawer and an AR15 standing in the corner is my solution.

You Mighty Mouse assholes are nothing but big talk.

I dare any one of you to back up your lying, vile accusations that progressives want women/children raped.

Let's remember that its you RWs who have consistently said that rape isn't real, that you agree that it should be allowed and that rapists are innocent.

Lying hypocrites.

It's not that Liberals want kids raped....
You guys want charges brought against people who respond to the attackers....
And you go easy on the perpetrators because society aka whitey had been mean to them 300 years ago...

the lefties never stop being anti gun though , they are always planning and working even when they are quite as snakes .

It's not that Liberals want kids raped....
You guys want charges brought against people who respond to the attackers....
And you go easy on the perpetrators because society aka whitey had been mean to them 300 years ago...

This is the core message being sent by her Majesty to her subjects: Depend upon me, and me only. I am the Sword, you are the Serf. The Magna Charta and your right to bear arms be damned. I am the Queen, all shall kneel before me, none shall wield any weapon that severs their dependence upon me. I am your Queen, bow.

I dare any one of you to back up your lying, vile accusations that progressives want women/children raped.

Let's remember that its you RWs who have consistently said that rape isn't real, that you agree that it should be allowed and that rapists are innocent.

Lying hypocrites.

I'd defend my family with every ounce of my soul. Wouldn't you? Making something that comes natural a crime isn't sane. Why should anyone sit back and allow it to happen. Also, I know for a fact that rape is real and people that take part in it should be prosecuted harshly. I believe that a dad that see's his daughter being raped should have the right to kill the attacker if need be. Does that sound like someone that is pro-rapist?

Who on the right thinks the rapist is good?

Lying hypocrites.
You make false charges, set up a straw man and then lay on a huge whopper claiming the right does not recognize rape as real.

I didn't know you could fit so much insane in a single post.

Forum List

Back