Man in Santa Suit Kills 8

Ya cause criminals and nut jobs can not get guns if we outlaw them, right? You are aware most crime that is committed with firearms is committed with weapons not legally purchased?

If some adults had had conceal carry his little rampage might have ended rather quickly.

Don't get it twisted sir .. you can have all the guns you want .. I seriously don't give a damn.

What I know is that more than half of all deaths caused by guns are suicides. Have all the guns you want sir.

What I know is that having a gun in your home increases the likelyhood of homicide or suicide exponentially. Have all the guns you want sir.

What I know is that only two percent of gun deaths are legal shootings.

Most crime is committed with guns taken from gun lovers.

If you believe more guns are the answer to .. more guns .. by all means feel free to do so.

Well, now it is Nine bodies.

As for this gun argument....go to the UK..guns are outlawed..yet still hundereds die each year from criminals with guns. Banning them makes NO difference, if you want a gun..you will find one...especially in a country where they have always been legal...Banning them now is a stupid idea.

As for this gun argument....go to the UK..guns are outlawed..yet still hundereds die each year from criminals with guns. Banning them makes NO difference, if you want a gun..you will find one...especially in a country where they have always been legal...Banning them now is a stupid idea.

I think you need to reseach your UK figures.I would hazard a guess that is less than 100 in any given year.There are more killed with knives because they are more easily available.

Gun Deaths - International Comparisons

Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)

USA (2001) ........... 3.98 .... 5.92 .... 0.36
Italy (1997) ......... 0.81 .... 1.1 ..... 0.07
Switzerland (1998) ... 0.50 .... 5.8 .... 0.10
Canada (2002) ........ 0.4 ....... 2.0 .... 0.04
Finland (2003) ......... 0.35 ..... 4.45 ... 0.10
Australia (2001) ...... 0.24 .... 1.34 ... 0.10
France (2001) ......... 0.21 ...... 3.4 .... 0.49
England/Wales (2002) 0.15 ...... 0.2 .... 0.03
Scotland (2002) ...... 0.06 ...... 0.2 .... 0.02
Japan (2002) .......... 0.02 ...... 0.04 ... 0
Gun Facts

Simply put .. the more guns, the more dead people.

It's just that simple.

But for those who cherish and love and need them to feel safe .. so be it.

Speaking of someone not caring about their fellow man Always A Bitch.......

You seem to be demonstrating that trait quite handily.

Really? How? For thinking KK is a piece of shit for saying, "meh" to 8 people dying violently? And at the same time essentially stating population control is the way to prevent it?

I know. How uncaring of me.

Really? How? For thinking KK is a piece of shit for saying, "meh" to 8 people dying violently? And at the same time essentially stating population control is the way to prevent it?

I know. How uncaring of me.

Well you must admit, it was pretty crass?

Don't get it twisted sir .. you can have all the guns you want .. I seriously don't give a damn.

What I know is that more than half of all deaths caused by guns are suicides. Have all the guns you want sir.

What I know is that having a gun in your home increases the likelyhood of homicide or suicide exponentially. Have all the guns you want sir.

What I know is that only two percent of gun deaths are legal shootings.

Most crime is committed with guns taken from gun lovers.

If you believe more guns are the answer to .. more guns .. by all means feel free to do so.

However, it is known that the number of guns has nothing to do with the rate of suicide.

When they're available, suicides use them. But when they aren't, they still commit suicide, just in more creative ways.

I posted a link with the stats on suicide and gun laws just a couple of days ago. Japan has I do believe the strictest gun laws in the world. Nobody gets a gun. And yet their suicide rate remains the highest in the world as well.

So much for that stupid argument. It's like saying we should get rid of bridges and high rises because mentally ill people jump off them.

Well you must admit, it was pretty crass?

Her comment was crass, tasteless and indicative of a remarkable lack of care for humans.

Why should that sort of person receive sympathy when she voices that she doesn't care that 8 people died? Is that the PC thing these days...don't comment on anti-social behavior?

I think you need to reseach your UK figures.I would hazard a guess that is less than 100 in any given year.There are more killed with knives because they are more easily available.

You're right Roomy.

And, when guns aren't available, then people go for the creative ways. Ever heard of the Brass Bull? How's about the Iron Maiden.

Nope.......don't really need anything to kill people.

Ever hear of martial arts?

Guns just make it easier for the lazy and undisciplined to kill.

Gun Deaths - International Comparisons

Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)

USA (2001) ........... 3.98 .... 5.92 .... 0.36
Italy (1997) ......... 0.81 .... 1.1 ..... 0.07
Switzerland (1998) ... 0.50 .... 5.8 .... 0.10
Canada (2002) ........ 0.4 ....... 2.0 .... 0.04
Finland (2003) ......... 0.35 ..... 4.45 ... 0.10
Australia (2001) ...... 0.24 .... 1.34 ... 0.10
France (2001) ......... 0.21 ...... 3.4 .... 0.49
England/Wales (2002) 0.15 ...... 0.2 .... 0.03
Scotland (2002) ...... 0.06 ...... 0.2 .... 0.02
Japan (2002) .......... 0.02 ...... 0.04 ... 0
Gun Facts

Simply put .. the more guns, the more dead people.

It's just that simple.

But for those who cherish and love and need them to feel safe .. so be it.

6 year old stats....nice..since the EU opened it's borders the numbers have been on the increase year on year.

The point still stands.....you have millions of guns in this country..to ban them now only takes them out of the hands of the law abiding citizens, not out of the hands of the criminals.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Her comment was crass, tasteless and indicative of a remarkable lack of care for humans.

Why should that sort of person receive sympathy when she voices that she doesn't care that 8 people died? Is that the PC thing these days...don't comment on anti-social behavior?

I know it was, I am not defending her.

There's an old movie..it's not Twilight Zone, it's one of the other movies that has a few stories on it from the old scary comic books...which included an escapee from a mental institution dressed up as Santa on a killing spree.
KK, you've got some issues if you are so blase about people violently killing each other. It has nothing to do with overpopulation, you fucking idiot. It has to do with people like you who just don't give a shit for their fellow man. You've given yourself your own imaginary psychosis.

Bolded part: Episode of Tales of the Crypt

was that an old Tales from the crypt?

indeed, it was!

"Tales from the Crypt" And All Through the House (1989)

tftcs1_shot4l-1.jpg

Damn, shotty beat me to it!

:lol:

One of the best episodes in the series, happened to be the second episode too.

Last edited:
6 year old stats....nice..since the EU opened it's borders the numbers have been on the increase year on year.

The point still stands.....you have millions of guns in this country..to ban them now only takes them out of the hands of the law abiding citizens, not out of the hands of the criminals.

Whether the statistics are 6 years old or 6 minutes old, the point remains the same .. the more guns, the more gun deaths .. and there is really no sane argument that disputes that.

AND .. the point of these and a plethora of other statistics that demonstrate the same thing .. criminals aren't the ones killing most of those who die by guns .. criminals aren't the ones killing the children of gun owners.

My point is, let those who want them have them .. they're just killing each other and their own children anyway.

I'm betting there is no element in society more happy about more guns than the criminal element.

Last edited:
However, it is known that the number of guns has nothing to do with the rate of suicide.

When they're available, suicides use them. But when they aren't, they still commit suicide, just in more creative ways.

I posted a link with the stats on suicide and gun laws just a couple of days ago. Japan has I do believe the strictest gun laws in the world. Nobody gets a gun. And yet their suicide rate remains the highest in the world as well.

So much for that stupid argument. It's like saying we should get rid of bridges and high rises because mentally ill people jump off them.

Suicide is part of Japanese culture .. from hata-kite to kamakazie .. it's part of their culture .. and there is a shitload of statistics and studies that demonstrate rates of suicide directly connected to the availability of guns.

I'm not arguing against gun ownership .. if they want them, let them kill themselves and their loved ones.

The probelm arises only when the kill someone else and their loved ones.

Suicide is part of Japanese culture .. from hata-kite to kamakazie .. it's part of their culture .. and there is a shitload of statistics and studies that demonstrate rates of suicide directly connected to the availability of guns.

I'm not arguing against gun ownership .. if they want them, let them kill themselves and their loved ones.

The probelm arises only when the kill someone else and their loved ones.

Post a link to a shitload of stats and studies that demonstrate rates of suicide directly connected to the availability of guns.

Because I recently posted a shitload of stats and studies that proved the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back