Man, I Just Heard a Spokeswoman From Planned Parenthood on CNN

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption.

That organization is straight up evil

-Geaux

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption.

-Geaux

Did she say how many baby parts they would have to sell to recoup the lost funding?

-Geaux

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.

-Geaux

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.

So better to just kill them all instead.

Nice.

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. That organization is straight up evil
What's evil in this case is putting words in someone else's mouth. Tell us what you think. Don't pretend you know what others are thinking.

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. That organization is straight up evil
What's evil in this case is putting words in someone else's mouth. Tell us what you think. Don't pretend you know what others are thinking.

What are you talking about?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Relax. It was reported by CNN, so we know it is fake news.

You guys really need to stop watching that channel.

-Geaux

Nice.

Well, seeing as this appears to be the policy of the right anyway, what with wars, executions, an unwillingness to help the children once they're born.

You do realize that 75% of pregnancies end in abortion before the mother even knows about it, right? Damn, God must be one evil bastard.

-Geaux
How many have you adopted?

-Geaux

Nice.

Well, seeing as this appears to be the policy of the right anyway, what with wars, executions, an unwillingness to help the children once they're born.

You do realize that 75% of pregnancies end in abortion before the mother even knows about it, right? Damn, God must be one evil bastard.

Yes it is easy to notice that you hear absolutely nothing from kristians in the US who view Palestinians children killed by Israeli artillery shells. Those images of bloodied dead children are never on their minds or signs, yet they'll wail how they 'love life'.

Hypocrisy writ large.

-Geaux

No she did not say that.

-Geaux

Nice.

If you want to create threads on that list of topics, which are totally unrelated to the OP, I will opine.

I am not going to apologize for believing life is the right choice.

How many babies have you had aborted?

-Geaux

Nice.

Yes it is easy to notice that you hear absolutely nothing from kristians in the US who view Palestinians children killed by Israeli artillery shells. Those images of bloodied dead children are never on their minds or signs, yet they'll wail how they 'love life'.

Hypocrisy writ large.

If you want to create a thread on that topic, which is totally unrelated to the OP, I will opine darling.

-Geaux

No she did not say that.

Enlighten me then, what did you interpret her to say?

-Geaux

-Geaux

No she did not say that.

Enlighten me then, what did you interpret her to say?

-Geaux

She didn't say may as well have an abortion. Do you understand what PP does? I doubt it.

Most pro lifers care only about the fetus, not the infant. Just because some of us are pro choice, it does not mean we are pro abortion. Me, while its none of your business, the answer is none, but I do respect other women to make that choice for themselves.

When you start offering bc, condoms free, then we know you are really anti abortion, until then you barely have a say do you.

I'd like to add, its mainly men who are obsessed with women having abortions.

"In other words." Sound familiar?

"In other words." Sound familiar?

^^^^^^^^^^ :lame2: ^^^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Nice.

If you want to create threads on that list of topics, which are totally unrelated to the OP, I will opine.

I am not going to apologize for believing life is the right choice.

So, you're claiming to be pro-life then? Like, real pro-life? Life is important right? Very important.

Okay then. If life is so important then here's the things you don't do.

You don't eat meat or wear leather, because a life has been lost in order for you to eat meat or wear leather.

You don't support executions, because that's clearly taking away a life.

You don't support wars except in self defense, because that would be taking away lives.

You don't support the prevalence of guns in society because the US has the highest murder rate in the western world and most of those murders are with guns.

Okay then, nice to see where you stand on these issues.

Have I aborted any fetus? No, my other half's mother went to the hospital to get an abortion. The machine failed and months later my other half was born.

-Geaux

Did she say how many baby parts they would have to sell to recoup the lost funding?
I had almost forgoten about the selling of baby parts for profit. I'll make you a bet the Doctors form another Company to broker the deals on the parts. Germany would have done the war a little different if they had parts for sale back in the 40s ....

Forum List

Back