Man Hurls Concrete; Mall 'Too White'

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Whites are no longer safe in America, but somehow, I doubt our government or the MSM gives a rat's ass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/424467p-358022c.html

Graves, of Amityville, and his buddies were hanging out near the mall, lamenting that some shops and the gaming arcade were closed, police said.

At some point, Graves picked up the piece of concrete and kept it in his jacket until he saw McCandless' minivan, cops said.

McCandless and the youngsters - her two children, a nephew and a niece, ages 4, 3, 2 and 7 months, respectively - were shaken but not hurt.

Cops said Graves "just walked away laughing" with a pal after the attack. Several witnesses followed him and flagged down a cop, who made the arrest.

He was laughing because he knows nothing will happen to him. A Jewish lawyer on Long Island will not only get rid of any charges coming his way, but will flip it into a civil suit for racism and wrongful arrest against the police, and white taxpayers will fork over thousands to both the black attacker and the Jewish lawyer.

Anyone wanna bet that I'm not actually kidding about this?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's good to see that hate crimes laws are being used for the protection of all races. Of course, I'd rather there were no such laws, but at least they're being applied equally.

William Joyce said:
Whites are no longer safe in America, but somehow, I doubt our government or the MSM gives a rat's ass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/424467p-358022c.html

Graves, of Amityville, and his buddies were hanging out near the mall, lamenting that some shops and the gaming arcade were closed, police said.

At some point, Graves picked up the piece of concrete and kept it in his jacket until he saw McCandless' minivan, cops said.

McCandless and the youngsters - her two children, a nephew and a niece, ages 4, 3, 2 and 7 months, respectively - were shaken but not hurt.

Cops said Graves "just walked away laughing" with a pal after the attack. Several witnesses followed him and flagged down a cop, who made the arrest.

He was laughing because he knows nothing will happen to him. A Jewish lawyer on Long Island will not only get rid of any charges coming his way, but will flip it into a civil suit for racism and wrongful arrest against the police, and white taxpayers will fork over thousands to both the black attacker and the Jewish lawyer.

Anyone wanna bet that I'm not actually kidding about this?

Also just goes to show the violent nature of blacks, that lurks just below the surface and doesn't take much to bring out.

GunnyL said:
Criminals don't prey on people if they think there's a chance of getting their asses stomped.

I'd like to see him throw a chunk of concrete at a group of Hells Angels. There wouldn't be enough of him left to I.D. him. Low life, guttless, son of a bitch.

Pale Rider said:
I'd like to see him throw a chunk of concrete at a group of Hells Angels. There wouldn't be enough of him left to I.D. him. Low life, guttless, son of a bitch.

Hell, I'd settle for him throwing it at ME. I'd have to get all Toby Keith on him!:laugh:

Forum List

Back