man hires man to rape wife off craigs list

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (AP) - Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

My Way News - NC man charged with arranging wife's rape online

why are they always from nc?

This is horrible in so many ways. To satisfy a sexual desire by having his own wife violated is so wrong. What was this man thinking? What kind of sociopath is this?

Another sick puppy makes the news but "let's not judge him". He needs a good jail sentence.

on craigslist hiring a couple of pervs to rape her husband while she watches and then killing him, I think that would be poetic justice, don't you.

Oh my god. This is seriously the most fucked up thing I've heard since the Austrian guy who locked his daughter up for 18 years or something. What kind of life would lead someone to do something so horrifying and not think of the obvious consequences? Did he really think he could get away with it?

Fucked.

are yall aware of the first internet arranged murder was in nc...she came down from va...so he could kill her...the prosecutor didnt think he could find a jury that understand the internet and cyber world...so he plead the case out.

but it is always nc

KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (AP) - Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

My Way News - NC man charged with arranging wife's rape online

why are they always from nc?

His rape fantasy will come true, when he is forced to bend over and take up the ying yang. I believe that is what he was ultimate goal, just didn't know how to get there.

are yall aware of the first internet arranged murder was in nc...she came down from va...so he could kill her...the prosecutor didnt think he could find a jury that understand the internet and cyber world...so he plead the case out.

but it is always nc

You know, that NC thing is an odd coincidence.

but it is always nc

You know, that NC thing is an odd coincidence.

NC is on the cutting edge of societal evolution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back