Man-hating Ivanka demands more money for businessWOMEN!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More affirmative action for bimbos because those dastardly men are engaging in a giant conspiracy to keep women down!!! HAHAHA. Fact is women are just inferior and don't have the tech and business skills and drive that men have. And so they demand special treatment.

Ivanka Trump, World Bank discuss women entrepreneur fund

april 26 2017WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump has been involved in discussions with the World Bank about establishing a funding operation that would support female entrepreneurs, bank and administration officials said Wednesday.

The officials stressed that nothing has been set up yet and that talks are ongoing about how this would be set up. They said it could be structured as a World Bank-run "facility," which accepts contributions from governments and private donors and then provides funding and support to women in developing countries.

• Banned
Women are as bad as blacks - always blaming their failure on a conspiracy against them. Sorry ladies but there is no conspiracy to keep you ( or blacks) from starting a business. You don't have the ability of white men.

Women are as bad as blacks - always blaming their failure on a conspiracy against them. Sorry ladies but there is no conspiracy to keep you ( or blacks) from starting a business. You don't have the ability of white men.

I really wish you weren't White. But into each gene pool a little scum must appear.

Friends if you wonder this creature came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

More affirmative action for bimbos because those dastardly men are engaging in a giant conspiracy to keep women down!!! HAHAHA. Fact is women are just inferior and don't have the tech and business skills and drive that men have. And so they demand special treatment.

april 26 2017WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump has been involved in discussions with the World Bank about establishing a funding operation that would support female entrepreneurs, bank and administration officials said Wednesday.

The officials stressed that nothing has been set up yet and that talks are ongoing about how this would be set up. They said it could be structured as a World Bank-run "facility," which accepts contributions from governments and private donors and then provides funding and support to women in developing countries.

Sadly, you're 100% right...They wouldn't be failing as they're and needing all this help if it wasn't true...Women are better off raising children and leaving the bread winning to males.

• Banned
I really wish you weren't White. But into each gene pool a little scum must appear.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Even you know i'm telling the truth.

Would you eat her out?

• Banned
Sadly, you're 100% right...They wouldn't be failing as they're and needing all this help if it wasn't true...Women are better off raising children and leaving the bread winning to males.

I'm all for letting women do what they wish - be a truckdriver or astronaut or businesswoman. But they have to do it on ability and without any special treatment. Trouble is they don't have the ability and everyone knows it. Even libs know it. That's why they support eternal affirmative action.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Even you know i'm telling the truth.

Pfui. You have been demonstrated as catastrophically ignorant of every subject I've read of yours. I'm accustomed to people being wrong now and then but to be demonstrably wrong on every subject is an achievement of some note.

I admit I am abusing the word ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know. You won't learn so ignorant does not truly fit. But it is more polite than the more accurate term and theoretically you may learn one day.

I'm not surprised that you are sexist and so misinformed.

Do you like Chocolate? Everyone does. If you like Hershey Chocolate then you are eating a product a woman CEO is managing.

I could go on and on. The idea that men are superior is just bullshit. There are some things we do better because of body types. There are things they do better.

For example. Women are easier to train to operate heavy equipment. Generally speaking. The reason is that women don't bring the ego with them. You have to break that down with a man, whereas a woman will do what you tell her. I know. I've been training men and women for years. It is one of the things the bosses pay me for.

When I was in the Army I reclassified to another MOS. I was made a trainer there. I had a lot easier time teaching the women.

One of my former students is better than I am now. I'm not unhappy or upset. That is what I want from each of my trainees. I want them to surpass me.

But it isn't just equipment operations that women excel at. Who's the better doctor? Try a woman

Not all women are awesome. Not all men are as you have demonstrated with your ill informed posts. There are good and bad in every gender and race. But to declare that men are superior because of whatever nonsense you feel matters is just stupid.

When you learn that you will be a much better person. I am not holding my breath on that event.

Forum List

Back