Man has had sex with over 700 cars

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
It’s one thing to be fond of your car. It’s another thing to be so attached to it that you actually – wait for it – want to be intimate with it.

In this man’s case, however, he loves cars so much that he actually takes his passion to the next level, and – no we promise we’re not making this up – has sex with them.

Edward Smith revealed his unusual tastes on This Morning on Tuesday, telling Philip Schofield and Amanda Holden that he has done the deed with over 700 cars during his life.

And as the pair struggled to keep a straight face, he admitted his interest in cars began as a child, leading to him ‘losing his virginity’ to a Volkswagen Beetle when he was a teenager.

‘I got tempted one night to just step outside and gently caress a car,’ he admitted, ‘and it did something for me, it woke something up inside me.’

He explained, ‘It has to do with the body itself, I have not really been attracted to any kind of penetration.’

This Morning Auto fan Edward Smith admits he has had sex with over 700 cars Metro News

It’s one thing to be fond of your car. It’s another thing to be so attached to it that you actually – wait for it – want to be intimate with it.

In this man’s case, however, he loves cars so much that he actually takes his passion to the next level, and – no we promise we’re not making this up – has sex with them.

Edward Smith revealed his unusual tastes on This Morning on Tuesday, telling Philip Schofield and Amanda Holden that he has done the deed with over 700 cars during his life.

And as the pair struggled to keep a straight face, he admitted his interest in cars began as a child, leading to him ‘losing his virginity’ to a Volkswagen Beetle when he was a teenager.

‘I got tempted one night to just step outside and gently caress a car,’ he admitted, ‘and it did something for me, it woke something up inside me.’

He explained, ‘It has to do with the body itself, I have not really been attracted to any kind of penetration.’

This Morning Auto fan Edward Smith admits he has had sex with over 700 cars Metro News

Sadder still is I already knew about this paraphilia. Not the weirdest one believe it or not. :)

:lol:

OMG OMG OMG OMG
See what happens when we allow gays to marry?
We've got to *roll on this people, before its too late!

:uhoh3:

*"roll" .. Get it?
:lol:

Oh yeah, and I'm sick of having to wash my car!
:lmao:

Forum List

Back