Man given life iin prison for DUI

Driving while intoxicated is a lifestyle choice?

Drunk driving statistics

Stop him from driving. If the guy wants to drink there is no need for psychiatric lock up.

Did you even read the post I responded to.

Put the guy in for drunk driving, fine. Just don't call it a life sentence. DUI when no one was injured or killed does not warrant a life sentence and forced psychiatric lock up for a guy who wants to drink is ridiculous.

Yes you responded tp that idiot jake. That still doesn't take away the fact that you think DWI is a lifestyle choice.

Do you think taking away his driver's license would stop him from driving under the influence? He was put in jail for drunk driving and given a life sentence as his punishment. You have to consider the mans history of drunk driving as well as his other convictions and you can't dismiss the fact that in his last DWI a person was injured. You would rather have this guy kill someone before drastic measures are taken. That's absurd. Do all you drunk driver's defend one another?

So we have no fly lists and people banned from buying guns and we can't stop a guy from buying and registering a car?

If he has no license and can't buy or register a car tell me how can he drive? If someone else lends him a car then they are an accomplice in any crime he commits while driving.

A life sentence is completely uncalled for as is forced psychiatric treatment.

Lonestar, you are such mental mutt. You are the numbskull that called drunk driving a "life style choice" then suggest I wrote it. Look at the post above. :lol: Driving under the influence is not only criminal but very dangerous for the rest of us, numb skull. If the skel does not give solid evidence he can stay off the stuff and off the road, then keep him locked.

Lonestar, you are such mental mutt. You are the numbskull that called drunk driving a "life style choice" then suggest I wrote it. Look at the post above. :lol: Driving under the influence is not only criminal but very dangerous for the rest of us, numb skull. If the skel does not give solid evidence he can stay off the stuff and off the road, then keep him locked.

Where did I say that we should let the guy drive? Did I not say he should go to jail for DUI? He can serve his term( not life) for DUI.

Stop him from driving and let him drink if he wants.

And I never called DUI a life style choice. I used that in response to the forced psychiatric treatment after the guy serves his time.

Stop him from driving. If the guy wants to drink there is no need for psychiatric lock up.

Did you even read the post I responded to.

Put the guy in for drunk driving, fine. Just don't call it a life sentence. DUI when no one was injured or killed does not warrant a life sentence and forced psychiatric lock up for a guy who wants to drink is ridiculous.

Yes you responded tp that idiot jake. That still doesn't take away the fact that you think DWI is a lifestyle choice.

Do you think taking away his driver's license would stop him from driving under the influence? He was put in jail for drunk driving and given a life sentence as his punishment. You have to consider the mans history of drunk driving as well as his other convictions and you can't dismiss the fact that in his last DWI a person was injured. You would rather have this guy kill someone before drastic measures are taken. That's absurd. Do all you drunk driver's defend one another?

So we have no fly lists and people banned from buying guns and we can't stop a guy from buying and registering a car?

If he has no license and can't buy or register a car tell me how can he drive? If someone else lends him a car then they are an accomplice in any crime he commits while driving.

A life sentence is completely uncalled for as is forced psychiatric treatment.

Are you serious? A gun ban doesn't stop criminals from getting guns, a no fly list doesn't stop terrorist from air travel to think otherwise is naive at best.

That's your opinion and one that very few share.

No you lying piece of shit I never called drunk driving a "lifestyle". I responded to what skull had written. Learn how to fucking read!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wondered if you could read critically when you wanted to. Still, though, there is little hope for you. Keep posting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wondered if you could read critically when you wanted to. Still, though, there is little hope for you. Keep posting.

You bring nothing to the debate so there is no critical thinking needed. Hell my grandson could out debate you.

Lonestar is merely upset he has been getting his far right ass kicked around like a soccer ball recently.

Soon, recognize your bias, following the evidence, check your sources for (1) accuracy and (2) their own biases, and then make a decision. If you keep making decisions through your bias, you will often be making the wrong choices, as you have been doing here.

Capiche?

Lonestar is merely upset he has been getting his far right ass kicked around like a soccer ball recently.

Soon, recognize your bias, following the evidence, check your sources for (1) accuracy and (2) their own biases, and then make a decision. If you keep making decisions through your bias, you will often be making the wrong choices, as you have been doing here.

Capiche?

Don't flatter yourself.

Yup, you are acting like one who cannot admit when he is wrong.

Face it, you got your head handed to you last week, and, keep it up, that will happen again.

Did the guy kill anyone?

If not then a life sentence is cruel and unusual. You can't put a guy in jail for life because of what might happen.

So after being convicted ten times fro driving under the influence we should just let him keep on driving until he kills someone? That makes sense.:cuckoo:

The man has obviously shown no will to change his lifestyle and or his drinking habits.

you can't throw someone in jail for life because of what might happen.

No, but you CAN throw him in jail for what HAS happened, which is that he's racked up a lifetime of endangering the public, and not just with his persistent drinking and driving.

Bottom line, I'd rather he die in prison than die outside of it while taking innocent people with him.

That's a tough punishment for that man A DUI charge is very serious. Driving under the influence is a severe crime in every state. The consequences of a conviction are life-altering If you have been charged with a DUI you should seek legal help at once from DUI Lawyers
or the same can happen.

That's a tough punishment for that man A DUI charge is very serious. Driving under the influence is a severe crime in every state. The consequences of a conviction are life-altering If you have been charged with a DUI you should seek legal help at once from DUI Lawyers
or the same can happen.

Did you read the article? This is the idiots 9th DWI conviction and in this last episode an innocent citizen was injured. What would you consider a fair punishment to be?

Forum List

Back