Man gang raped by women for three days in south africa

That isn't a report of a sex crime, dummy, it's a retelling of the 68 movie "3 In the Attic"
Three in the Attic - Wikipedia
Three_in_the_Attic.jpg

You sure that isn't from the episode
of Z-Nation where Doc get's held by 3 woman?

Actually a story of that nature would make a good tourist ploy to lure tourism especially German tourists.

Depending on what the women looked like this could have been my wildest fantasy come true or a real nightmare.

Depending on what the women looked like this could have been my wildest fantasy come true or a real nightmare.

nothing wrong with ugly girls if you keep the light off, and don't take them out in public.

nothing wrong with ugly girls if you keep the light off, and don't take them out in public.

You guys are demonstrating why a man being raped is POTENTIALLY, and in some ways, worse than a woman.

Most women don't repot their rape and it's no secret why. But men are supposed to want a sexual scenario like this and would likely be shamed if they reported it.

The same true of domestic abuse. Men are ashamed to admit they can't control "the little woman" or that a smaller female could get the better of them. If fact, we teach men not to hit women so, in some cases, they're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You guys are demonstrating why a man being raped is POTENTIALLY, and in some ways, worse than a woman.

Most women don't repot their rape and it's no secret why. But men are supposed to want a sexual scenario like this and would likely be shamed if they reported it.

The same true of domestic abuse. Men are ashamed to admit they can't control "the little woman" or that a smaller female could get the better of them. If fact, we teach men not to hit women so, in some cases, they're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't know I was in a deep philosophical discussion. I just intended to poke stevie in the butt.

Forum List

Back