Man found NOT GUILTY for selling raw milk

There is a reason why raw milk is illegal to sell and buy and that is because it has the potential to make you very ill.
Yes there is. And it's a shitty reason.

Selling it leaves you vulnerable to those who may become ill from it, and then sue the person they bought it from.
I agree. That's the shitty reason right there.

Freedom is directly connected to the ability to make wrong choices.

There is a reason why raw milk is illegal to sell and buy and that is because it has the potential to make you very ill.

Selling it leaves you vulnerable to those who may become ill from it, and then sue the person they bought it from.

I agree with that, the problem is that there is nothing at all, at this moment, to protect that farmer from a lawsuit if someone DID get sick. He'd be ruined.

I agree with that, the problem is that there is nothing at all, at this moment, to protect that farmer from a lawsuit if someone DID get sick. He'd be ruined.
I agree. I don't have a problem with that either.

It's not the federal governments job to protect citizens from themselves. Only from people who aren't american citizens.

Edit: If I was this farmer, I'd make every customer sign a contract that says they drink at their own risk. Problem solved.

Last edited:
There is a reason why raw milk is illegal to sell and buy and that is because it has the potential to make you very ill. Selling it leaves you vulnerable to those who may become ill from it, and then sue the person they bought it from.

Following that to its logical conclusion, the sale of eggs should be prohibited.

There is a reason why raw milk is illegal to sell and buy and that is because it has the potential to make you very ill. Selling it leaves you vulnerable to those who may become ill from it, and then sue the person they bought it from.

Following that to its logical conclusion, the sale of eggs should be prohibited.

But raw eggs are not the same thing. They can be sold raw. Milk cannot be sold raw because it carries a risk of illness. But I guess if people wish to drink it that way, good luck to them.

But raw eggs are not the same thing. They can be sold raw. Milk cannot be sold raw because it carries a risk of illness. But I guess if people wish to drink it that way, good luck to them.

you do realize more illness comes from tainted lettuce?

i drink raw milk and have for over a year.....you do realize that pior to pasteurization
everyone drank raw milk?

why? have you ever tasted it? it is what milk is suppose to taste like....

why are you afraid of something so natural....of course arsenic is natural too

Of course, but I wouldn't drink it if given the choice.
Neither would I. Because I have... And it's nasty.

However... If I need it to fill my belly when I'm hungry... Hey... It'll do that job really well.

why? have you ever tasted it? it is what milk is suppose to taste like....

why are you afraid of something so natural....of course arsenic is natural too
Yes... It's NASTY. But then... Be the independent I am I got to have the inbetween 2%... Skim milk doesn't do it for me either.

*ponders*

I would take skim milk over what comes straight out of the cow though.

but not drinking it...is your choice...but why deny me ...my choice
I absolutely agree with that though.

Oh no darlin... Eggs can came straight out of the ass bad too.

Hell... There is a pretty good taste difference between a chicken that eats chicken feed and natural crap that it eats, and a chicken that just knows a cage and chicken feed. Eggs are... I don't know... Richer when they eat bugs and what not. I'm not sure "rich" is the right word... Potent in taste maybe?

Forum List

Back