Man faces charges after leaving 13-month-old at Occupy DC camp

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Man Faces Charges After Leaving 13-month-old At Occupy DC Camp | Fox News

Authorities have charged a man with leaving a 13-month-old girl alone in a tent at the Occupy D.C. camp.

Officers were called to McPherson Square Wednesday morning after other people living in the park heard the girl crying, Sgt. David Schlosser, a U.S. Park Spokesman confirms to Fox News.
This is the kind of person attracted to OWS.

Lovely.

Give the guy a break! He was undoubtedly off doing something far more ......."noble-y" and all than taking care of a helpless child. Either that or he wandering around trying to score.

Authorities have charged a man with leaving a 13-month-old girl alone in a tent at the Occupy D.C. camp.

Officers were called to McPherson Square Wednesday morning after other people living in the park heard the girl crying, Sgt. David Schlosser, a U.S. Park Spokesman confirms to Fox News.

Lovely.

That moron is no more representative of OWS than Larry Craig is representative of the conservative GOP wing....

Attachments

• $Larry Craig.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 61

Lovely.

That moron is no more representative of OWS than Larry Craig is representative of the conservative GOP wing....

Please... link to the post where I saidf he was representative of OWS.

I said, he was the kind of person attracted to OWS.

Even a steroid enraged buffoon like you should be able to tell the difference in those two statements.

Even a steroid enraged buffoon like you should be able to tell the difference in those two statements.

Splitting hairs again I see. :eusa_whistle:

Ok...I wonder what ATTRACTED Larry Craig to the GOP? :eusa_eh:

Lovely.

Correct. The vast majority are like that guy. I'd say between 95-98% are just like him. In fact, of those people that are just like him, 87% have left a child in the age range of 3-16 months unsupervised in a occupy camp. And 56% have performed abortions in their tents.

I can sweepingly generalize with the best of them.

Splitting hairs again I see. :eusa_whistle:

Ok...I wonder what ATTRACTED Larry Craig to the GOP? :eusa_eh:

I stand corrected.

Lovely.

Correct. The vast majority are like that guy. I'd say between 95-98% are just like him. In fact, of those people that are just like him, 87% have left a child in the age range of 3-16 months unsupervised in a occupy camp. And 56% have performed abortions in their tents.

Psh. Everything you say is a generalization.

Lovely.

Man Faces Charges After Blowing Up Oklahoma City Building

Authorities have charged a man with blowing up a building full of people in Oklahoma City.

Officers were called to the scene after a huge explosion killed 160 people.

This is the kind of person attracted to the GOP.

Lovely.

Lovely.

Did I say ONLY?

Did I say ALL those attracted?

No.

YOU FAIL.

Lovely.

Did I say ONLY?

Did I say ALL those attracted?

No.

YOU FAIL.

I didn't fail at creating a pretty sweeping generalization. I SCORED.

Lovely.

Hopefully they will be able to tack on a few more charges.

Lovely.

Psh. Everything you say is a generalization.

Generally...

Lovely.

Hopefully they will be able to tack on a few more charges.
Too bad sterilization isn't an option for Father of the Year here.

Breaks my heart that the little girl has a complete dick for a dad.

Man Faces Charges After Shooting Gabby Giffords in the Face

220px-Jared_Loughner_sheriff%27s_office.jpg

Remember: Guns don't shoot people.
Right-wing nutbags do.

Forum List

Back