Man dies trying to burn wife Alive in Migrant Centre

Yes, he did.
Number one, "Syrian" wasn't even KNOWN at the time; indeed his OWN OP pointed that out.
Number two "Syrian" and "Muslim" are not the same thing;
and Number three, he failed to make any connection between the event and religion anyway --- a religion which he did not and still does not know.

It was all known. But if you want to go off the breitbart article..... Migrant centre is where it happened...... Wonder who would be in German migrant centre's .... Syrians.

"Syrian" does not mean "Muslim", moron. Nor is it in the article.
NOR have you lifted a finger to establish an association between the act and the religion you ass-ssssss-ume.

Ergo --- you're a liar.
I established that a hundred posts ago.

I haven't posted anything non factual in this thread. You however have your head in the sand.

Haven't you now. Doubling down on lying by lying about the lie.

Diga me Tonto --- where the fuck does it say anything about "Muslims" in your article?
Where?

Still denying the facts I see.

Interesting to see how far you will go to show nothing more than you being a blowhard douchebag.

I just wonder how long we can keep making you bark like a puppy.

The fact STILL remains ..... as noted above, as noted throughout the thread, as noted all the way back to post TWO ---- you put up ass-umptions out of nowhere for which you have Zero evidence.

And that will never change. Because you did it. And you can't own up to it.

It was all known. But if you want to go off the breitbart article..... Migrant centre is where it happened...... Wonder who would be in German migrant centre's .... Syrians.

"Syrian" does not mean "Muslim", moron. Nor is it in the article.
NOR have you lifted a finger to establish an association between the act and the religion you ass-ssssss-ume.

Ergo --- you're a liar.
I established that a hundred posts ago.

I haven't posted anything non factual in this thread. You however have your head in the sand.

Haven't you now. Doubling down on lying by lying about the lie.

Diga me Tonto --- where the fuck does it say anything about "Muslims" in your article?
Where?

Still denying the facts I see.

Interesting to see how far you will go to show nothing more than you being a blowhard douchebag.

I just wonder how long we can keep making you bark like a puppy.

The fact STILL remains ..... as noted above, as noted throughout the thread, as noted all the way back to post TWO ---- you put up ass-umptions out of nowhere for which you have Zero evidence.

And that will never change. Because you did it. And you can't own up to it.

Lol still yapping little doggie.

I can't help it if you are a twat. That's on you.

Keep posting though we have pool going to see how many times we can make you post. It's almost like you are our puppet lol

Forum List

Back