Man defends home with gun.

The fucking gun grabbers........I say we publish THEIR names........"LIST OF HOMEOWNERS GUARDING THEIR HOUSE WITH WIFFLE BALL BATS"

Why? Are you a thug?

I've got some AK-47s with 30-round mags. Any time you want to come on over and try to take them from me.................

Let's publish the names of bleeding heart liberals who want to disarm the citizens of the United States, and in the process will receive a free lead-poisoning test.

Evidentally you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. Don't you read what is written here about those piddly ass AK47s'. There are a handful of true gun nuts right here that have explained over and over and over that the rifles that are being called assault weapons are mere wannabees of the real thing. And if the guvmint comes to take your weapons, they will be packing the "real thing" in the form of full auto assault weapons.

You and the rest of you crazy gun nuts, by your own admissions, just don't have the fire power to stand up to real assault weapons. You will get your asses shot and killed trying to stop the hated government.

At least that is what you all say. Your assault weapons are inferior to real assault weapons. So why do you have to have them?

Right? So you can threaten your neighbors evidentally.

Hey skook., I hear that there are a million crimes every year stopped by homeowners with their guns. Which works out to about 2700 a day.
You got any links to the crimes that were stopped say.........yesterday? Or the day before. Should be all over the news. Or is that info being blocked by the government?

Why? Are you a thug?

I've got some AK-47s with 30-round mags. Any time you want to come on over and try to take them from me.................

Let's publish the names of bleeding heart liberals who want to disarm the citizens of the United States, and in the process will receive a free lead-poisoning test.

Evidentally you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. Don't you read what is written here about those piddly ass AK47s'. There are a handful of true gun nuts right here that have explained over and over and over that the rifles that are being called assault weapons are mere wannabees of the real thing. And if the guvmint comes to takeyour weapons, they will be packing the "real thing" in the form of full auto assault weapons.

You and the rest of you crazy gun nuts, by your own admissions, just don't have the fire power to stand up to real assault weapons. You will get your asses shot and killed trying to stop the hated government.

At least that is what you all say. Your assault weapons are inferior to real assault weapons. So why do you have to have them?

Right? So you can threaten your neighbors evidentally.

Why do Americans need AK 15's and AK 47's ?
Because the the bad guys have them that's why.

Faced with gun-toting drug smugglers, Arizona ranchers demand security at the border - The Daily Nightly

The Government nor the Police can protect you.
Police always arrive after the break ins.

The fucking gun grabbers........I say we publish THEIR names........"LIST OF HOMEOWNERS GUARDING THEIR HOUSE WITH WIFFLE BALL BATS"

Why? Are you a thug?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, internet tough guy. I'm scared .................................

Your attitude should automatically disqualify you from owning a gun. Shoot first and ask questions later ............................... wow.

Why? Are you a thug?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, internet tough guy. I'm scared .................................

Your attitude should automatically disqualify you from owning a gun. Shoot first and ask questions later ............................... wow.

How Orwellian of you.

thought-police-2.jpg

An armed homeowner shoots it out with 2-3 armed scumbags, one of whom dies and the other 1-2 wounded along with the homeowner. Sounds like a good outcome to me considering things might have been a lot worse for the homeowner and his family had he not been armed.

A Gold Star to the homeowner and sorry he wasn't able to kill one or two more of the bad guys.

An armed homeowner shoots it out with 2-3 armed scumbags, one of whom dies and the other 1-2 wounded along with the homeowner. Sounds like a good outcome to me considering things might have been a lot worse for the homeowner and his family had he not been armed.

A Gold Star to the homeowner and sorry he wasn't able to kill one or two more of the bad guys.

This also shows the need for "stand your ground" laws, as without them, the perps could sue the homeowner for thier injuries, stating that the homeowner should have tried to retreat first, instead of plugging thier sorry thieving asses full of holes.

How Orwellian of you.

thought-police-2.jpg

When the Orwellian one-world government takes over (50-75 years, maybe sooner), they won't have to fire a shot. Your guns will be rendered useless, because they will have you by the financial shorthairs. Don't want to go along, then you won't be able to buy or sell anything. Guess you'll have to start robbing banks, which would make YOU the bad guy, huh?

There will be a one-world currency very soon, within thirty years, and when they are done making IT worthless, you will be assimilated. Resistance will be futile. You will service THEM. You pretty much do NOW. It's just not offical.

The Gang of 536 rapes you financially every day, and you do nothing. They have taken your most powerful right, self-determination, and trashed it long ago, and you did and do nothing. This sniping between sides is exactly what they want, as long as it doesn't explode into full-blown warfare. Then no one sees what they are really up to.

I'm glad I'm not in my twenties. Gonna be a very unhappy world, dominated by fear and distrust. And there will be a "bad guy DuJour", and gun owners will be the first to go, the first to lose their power to transact anything in commerce.

THIS is how you will be controlled, dummies. Not by violence. By the power of money.

Own all the guns you like. It will do you no good.

Man defends home with gun.
The only way the wacky liberals would be happy with those headlines
Would be if the Man used the gun as a club and beat the intruder with it.

If the report is accurate, the homeowner has done society a favor. Score one for guns.

Why? There will always be criminals. He got rid of one or two, leaving thousands in their wake, and you think that THEY will not get bigger and better weapons?

The escalation never ends until someone puts the weapons DOWN.

Many more will die needlessly.

The only ones who put their guns down are those who don't mind being victims.
Criminals will never put their guns down and they will continue to use concealable guns so the home owner can get the upper hand. A 12 ga is the most effective home defense gun there is. It points easily, stops the perp quickly, and if you use bird shot the rounds will not endager your neighbors because it won't penetrate exterior walls.

Forum List

Back