Man defends home with gun.

The police are still investigating, so we can only assume it went down the way the homeowner said it did.

To bad this thread isn't in the flame zone.

if it was, I'd get you call the both of you a couple of dumb as dirt kuhnts.

But since it's not

I'll just note that neither of you care the man was able to defend himself and his family instead of getting killed.
Did the homeowner use a magazine that holds 30 rounds, or a drum that holds over 100 rounds, you stupid fuck?

But since it's not

I'll just note that neither of you care the man was able to defend himself and his family instead of getting killed.
Did the homeowner use a magazine that holds 30 rounds, or a drum that holds over 100 rounds, you stupid fuck?

As someone else said: Doesn't have shit to do with shit.

But since it's not

Proof of correlation between four-letter words and two-digit IQ.

But since it's not

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

But since it's not

Who's the dummy???

Fuck those gay 30 round magazines that shoot little gay bullets..........THIS is a weapon to have if the bad guy comes into your house s0n. Trust me........vastly superior to that wiffle bat you keep behind the door.............TAKE A HEAD CLEAN OFF AT 20 PACES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0]Shooting The Mossberg 930 SPX 12ga Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

The fucking gun grabbers........I say we publish THEIR names........"LIST OF HOMEOWNERS GUARDING THEIR HOUSE WITH WIFFLE BALL BATS"

Last edited:
The fucking gun grabbers........I say we publish THEIR names........"LIST OF HOMEOWNERS GUARDING THEIR HOUSE WITH WIFFLE BALL BATS"

Why? Are you a thug?

I've got some AK-47s with 30-round mags. Any time you want to come on over and try to take them from me.................

Let's publish the names of bleeding heart liberals who want to disarm the citizens of the United States, and in the process will receive a free lead-poisoning test.

Two Thumbs threads invariably bring out all the resident rw window lickers as can be seen by the preceeding posts :eusa_doh: :clap2:

That's right... News like this should be dismissed and silenced when it goes against wacko liberal agendas.

That's nice. Doesn't have shit to do with shit.

And you know shit, don't you, shit for brains. It's caked all around your mouth from you spewing it all the time.

Your ignore list a LIE. You are a LIAR, and pathetic little ball sucking faggot.

That's right... News like this should be dismissed and silenced when it goes against wacko liberal agendas.

Of course, you really piss them off when you expose their hypocrisy. They're pretty much pathetic little people that live in the gutter.

That's nice. Doesn't have shit to do with shit.

And you know shit, don't you, shit for brains. It's caked all around your mouth from you spewing it all the time.

Your ignore list a LIE. You are a LIAR, and pathetic little ball sucking faggot.

The bubble people never learned that life is unfair. They become these adult intellectuals who think that public policy can solve every societal problem. I find it fucking fascinating!!!:D No ability to assess necessary tradeoffs in life. No comprehension of the dangers of banning all guns.......as if banning guns were a zero sum game. Indeed, it is these people that are the most dangerous in our society, whether they suck balls or not.

Forum List

Back