Man Decapitated on Bus

Man, and it used to be you just had to put up with the smell of vomit and feces and some drunk guy in the back on the bus.....

Too bad no CCWers were on board. Oh wait, there are no CCWers in CanaDUH </obligatory shameless politicization of a tragedy>

Ok, political hackery aside, horrible, horrible, horrible. Glad the other passengers reacted to calmly and rationally. Big + 1 to the trucker as well.

Ok, what's a CCW?

Concealed carry Allie - like a colleague of mine said when we discussing this, if it had been in the States and not Canada the bloke would have been filled with lead - that was an observation by my colleague and not a trivialistion of a horrible event.

But yes, the passengers and driver and others did very well to keep their heads and lock this bloke in.

The killer is just so heartless. Imagine, you're just riding a bus and then you're suddenly stabbed and decapitated to death. May the victim get the full justice. I'm offering my prayers for the victim and his family. This is just do brutal.

The killer was Asian and the victim is white. If it were the other way around, we'd be hearing about a hate crime right now.

Concealed carry Allie - like a colleague of mine said when we discussing this, if it had been in the States and not Canada the bloke would have been filled with lead - that was an observation by my colleague and not a trivialistion of a horrible event.

But yes, the passengers and driver and others did very well to keep their heads and lock this bloke in.

:eusa_eh:

No pun intended ... of course.

Who can fathom the mind of a guy who does something this nuts?

What can any of us say?

Forum List

Back