Man cuts his penis off with machete

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
A man has had his penis reattached by surgeons after cutting it off with a machete and leaving it on a bag of concrete at a building site.

Detectives say Oscar Hernandez, who is now in a stable condition, stumbled into the Alton Police Department pleading for help after walking more than a mile from his workplace.

Paramedics rushed him to the hospital as he was bleeding heavily from his groin, reports team4news.

Mr Hernandez's colleague Virgilio Maldonado says he was dumbfounded when he found the body part.

Mr Maldonado said: "It was a shock when we found the bloody machete and the man's penis next to it on a bag of concrete. I thought maybe it was people hunting and that it was part of a rabbit. Then my son saw it and said no...that it was part of a man," he said.

It wasn't until a half hour later that officers realised that Mr Hernandez had cut himself - when doctors contacted them saying they were in dire need of the missing piece.

They launched a search, but luckily, Mr Maldonado was already flagging down a patrolman to report the bizarre find.

He added: "We told the police what we had discovered and he placed it in a bag with some ice. I thought maybe this was a jealous rage or a wife upset. I never thought that a man could do this to himself at least not one in his right mind."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_853756.html?menu=news.weirdworld.badtaste

Originally posted by jimnyc
I thought maybe it was people hunting and that it was part of a rabbit. Then my son saw it and said no...that it was part of a man," he said.

His son must have spent the night with Michael Jackson once or twice!

Forum List

Back