Man charged with possessing a firearm.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Man charged with possessing firearm

A man arrested as he arrived at Birmingham Airport has been charged with possessing a firearm.

Thomas Kavanagh, 51, from Tamworth, Staffordshire, was detained on Saturday as part of a National Crime Agency (NCA) investigation.

Two men, aged 20 and 19, who were arrested alongside Mr Kavanagh, have been released under investigation.

Mr Kavanagh is in custody and will appear at North Staffordshire Magistrates Court on Monday.

The NCA was assisted by Staffordshire Police and Gardai during the operation, which was investigating the supply of drugs and firearms in Ireland and the UK.

A great example of gun control working.

A man arrested as he arrived at Birmingham Airport has been charged with possessing a firearm.

Thomas Kavanagh, 51, from Tamworth, Staffordshire, was detained on Saturday as part of a National Crime Agency (NCA) investigation.

Two men, aged 20 and 19, who were arrested alongside Mr Kavanagh, have been released under investigation.

Mr Kavanagh is in custody and will appear at North Staffordshire Magistrates Court on Monday.

The NCA was assisted by Staffordshire Police and Gardai during the operation, which was investigating the supply of drugs and firearms in Ireland and the UK.

We have those laws too......our gun crime rate went down 75%....your gun crime rate is going up...your gun control isn't working...and you are on an island.

Here's a better example, mass shootings so far this year in UK = 0, Mass shootings in USA in January 2019 so far =11.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Mass shootings in UK 2018 = 0 Mass shootings in USA 2018 = 426
Mass Shootings in UK 2017 = 0 Mass Shootings in USA 2017 = 427
Mass Shootings in UK 2016 = 0 Mass Shootings in USA 2017 = 477

Our gun control laws were put in place to prevent mass shootings. QED

Here's a better example, mass shootings so far this year in UK = 0, Mass shootings in USA in January 2019 so far =11.

Mass Shooting Tracker

426 "mass shootings" in the US in 1 year?

:itsok: Not possible.

UK has its share of shootings and violence, nitwit.

UK has also had recent massive alla akbar terrorist attacks, and its women are running scared because of Muslims.

Even so.. 92 in the UK vs. 426 in the US...UK is the size of Alabama and guns are outlawed there. Hefty Failure. There's 49 more states in America and many more people who are allowed to own guns.

Your argument holds water like a collander.

Also your source= "
About the data
This data is compiled by an independent all volunteer group based out of reddit. "

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Mass Shooting Tracker

426 "mass shootings" in the US in 1 year?

:itsok: Not possible.

UK has its share of shootings and violence, nitwit.

UK has also had recent massive alla akbar terrorist attacks, and its women are running scared because of Muslims.

Even so.. 92 in the UK vs. 426 in the US...UK is the size of Alabama and guns are outlawed there. Hefty Failure. There's 49 more states in America and many more people who are allowed to own guns.

Your argument holds water like a collander.

Also your source= "
About the data
This data is compiled by an independent all volunteer group based out of reddit. "

:abgg2q.jpg:
You need to have a look at the figures again. You have completely misinterpreted the data.

Even so.. 92 in the UK...

If you look more carefully at what I wrote, you'll find I was referring to mass shootings, defined as incidents where 4 or more people were killed or injured. Interesting statistic you quote, 92 people were allegedly killed in London throughout all of 2018 (it's a Sun story so should be treated with scepticism). according to the ONS England and Wales had 736 murders from July 2017 up to July 2018 (from all causes, not just firearms) Of those, around 2% could be attributable to guns, assuming our government firearm crime statistics are accurate. Interesting when you compare that with the fact that 570 Americans were killed by guns in America January 2019 alone.

Gun control works and doesn't interfere with any so called "rights".

If you look more carefully at what I wrote, you'll find I was referring to mass shootings, defined as incidents where 4 or more people were killed or injured. Interesting statistic you quote, 92 people were allegedly killed in London throughout all of 2018 (it's a Sun story so should be treated with scepticism). according to the ONS England and Wales had 736 murders from July 2017 up to July 2018 (from all causes, not just firearms) Of those, around 2% could be attributable to guns, assuming our government firearm crime statistics are accurate. Interesting when you compare that with the fact that 570 Americans were killed by guns in America January 2019 alone.

Its over 600 now.

Its over 600 now.

iu

Its over 600 now.

iu

Lol - enjoy your wank dickhead.

Yeah, UK has rampant burglaries, robberies and rapes because not only are they not armed, it can be considered a hate crime if they say Muslims did it.

That's the reality of that situation.

Its over 600 now.

iu

Posting a "selfie" of yourself is not an argument, nor an appropriate reponse, but I suppose if that's all you've got, well fair enough.

Yeah, UK has rampant burglaries, robberies and rapes...

So has America, often far more than over here given how many guns you people have.
Woman Raped at Gunpoint in University City

Woman raped at gunpoint during home invasion, Orlando police say

That’s a real “Through the Looking Glass” moment. Lol! In my Birmingham, you’ll be hard pressed to find people not packing a gun.
Look for the person getting laugh out of the room, or being outright victimized by the local Ferals to find an example of such a Cuck...

Yeah, UK has rampant burglaries, robberies and rapes...

So has America, often far more than over here given how many guns you people have.
Woman Raped at Gunpoint in University City

Woman raped at gunpoint during home invasion, Orlando police say

Fuck you. You're not American I hope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back