Man charged after thieves steal HIS dirt bike and he tries to get it back

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Two men on stolen dirt bike are killed in crash | Daily Mail Online

Put me on the jury I will find him not guilty. Once again a white man's life ruined possibly because because of 2 dindu's stealing what isn't their's. If this had been in a SANE state like somewhere down south there would be no charges. He was 100% in the right. Can't help it that negro's don't know how to drive a dirt bike and stop when he stopped in front of them.

Put me on the jury I will find him not guilty. Once again a white man's life ruined possibly because because of 2 dindu's stealing what isn't their's. If this had been in a SANE state like somewhere down south there would be no charges. He was 100% in the right. Can't help it that negro's don't know how to drive a dirt bike and stop when he stopped in front of them.

How bad is the bike damaged?

Look like one of the wheels is pretty screwed up,hope he had insurance.

And his mini-van has damage.

Is there a fund me page?

And his mini-van has damage.

Is there a fund me page?
Not that I know lol.

Sucks to hear about the damage to the bike... But I'm glad to hear it was recovered.

According to the write up, reckless endangerment is the only thing that he has been charged with. Because those who stole his bike are now dead, could there be more charges?

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. I highly doubt that his intention was to kill them, but I believe that they made their every intention as clear as crystal glass and obviously there is nothing good about what they had in mind. Oh and if they weren't wearing helmets, that was another stupid move on their part. If you are going to steal anything, you best bring along with you whatever it is that you may need in order to make your mission a successful one.

Forum List

Back