Man Busted for Waterboarding his Girlfriend

It is impossible to know if a rightwingloon is being sarcastic. Hence the question.

It is impossible to know if you are lucid. Hence the response.

Oh, thanks for the rightwingloon description. I am conservative, but many of the right wing loons here think I'm a raging liberal. Go figure.

It is impossible to know if a rightwingloon is being sarcastic. Hence the question.

Oh, thanks for the rightwingloon description. I am conservative, but many of the right wing loons here think I'm a raging liberal. Go figure.
I gave you the title because you have share at least one fault with the rightwingloons. Being nasty to those you disagree with.

I gave you the title because you have share at least one fault with the rightwingloons. Being nasty to those you disagree with.

Oh stop it. :eusa_hand: You're just trying to flatter me now. :redface: No one can take the "nasty to those you disagree with" title from you.

Forum List

Back