Man Burns a Cross on House

sad that the story isnt what the headline says...damn it tank.....

it was domestic violence..the black man set the fire to scare his white wife....

do yall even read the mal you post

White women who marry black men are usually kind of fat, lower-class and pathetic. They try to make themselves look blackish by pulling their hair back tight, talking "ghetto" and wearing athletic clothing all the time. It's pretty disgusting. I'm usually for free choice, but I do think I would resume the ban on interracial marriages.

I mean, look at the dumbshit this lady married!

The sad thing is this woman still sees her abusive ex as a "good man". This guy will escalate.

Liberals and assorted racists will STILL say that it was an attack on an interracial family by white supremacists.

This was a "hate crime" against the KKK

White women who marry black men are usually kind of fat, lower-class and pathetic. They try to make themselves look blackish by pulling their hair back tight, talking "ghetto" and wearing athletic clothing all the time. It's pretty disgusting. I'm usually for free choice, but I do think I would resume the ban on interracial marriages.

I mean, look at the dumbshit this lady married!

Every interracial couple I PERSONALLY know (black male, white female) does not fit your description in any way shape or form. Not even close. They are middle class and above, have wonderful children and have a great outlook on life.

Perhaps my perspective is different than yours since I know them, and dont read about them like you do?

The dude was trying to get his old lady to not divorce him, and figured that since he was black, if it looked like a hate crime, she'd feel like she needed to stay with him.

No, this is not a hate crime, it's some idiot being stupid.

And yeah...........some member of the KKK should sue this idiot for defamation of character. I haven't heard of a cross burning in a long time.

Man Burns a Cross on House

From a purely capitalistic viewpoint, I hope his insurer dropped his homeowners policy.

Forum List

Back