Man brutally assulted by Tea Part, oh wait...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
Remember Democrats pointed their fingers at the tea party as a supposed violent mob.
Approximately 10 minutes into the speech the moderator informs the public not to film. The citizen continues to film, stating it is his First Amendment Right. The camera is smashed into his face. This is clearly seen on the video and this is clearly assault.
VIDEO LINK

Last edited:
I read the comments by folks who saw the film but there was no consensus on the amendment rights question. As to the assault, no question about it, the man was assaulted.

If a lawsuit is filed then the courts will decide on the constitution issue.

Personally I felt that the church overstepped in directing a no filming order after inviting the public.

Remember Democrats pointed their fingers at the tea party as a supposed violent mob.
Approximately 10 minutes into the speech the moderator informs the public not to film. The citizen continues to film, stating it is his First Amendment Right. The camera is smashed into his face. This is clearly seen on the video and this is clearly assault.
VIDEO LINK

Those on the left have grown up believing both in their moral supeiority and their invincibility.

Any hint that they are wrong, or losing can be dealt with in any manner...any manner.

"Kenneth Gladney, 38, a conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with "Don’t tread on me" printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack.

"It just seems there’s no freedom of speech without being attacked," he said.
SEIU Thugs Beat Up Town Hall Protester | Sweetness & Light

Watch for a rise in this kind of thing as their dreams of hegemony crumble.

I read the comments by folks who saw the film but there was no consensus on the amendment rights question. As to the assault, no question about it, the man was assaulted.

If a lawsuit is filed then the courts will decide on the constitution issue.

Personally I felt that the church overstepped in directing a no filming order after inviting the public.

At the very most those that asked him to stop taping the event should have called the COPS for the non compliance with their request.

The assault will be dealt with in court and they deserve to be sued for the assault. If they didn't want the event on video? My question is when the public was invited was there a caviat that no pictures or video were to be taken?

But even then? I would be dubious of such an 'public' event where such a request is made especially when it deals with a public official.

I'd be interested to see how the assault charges pan out. I hope they get nailed. Seriously. There was no call for that action at all. That must be some 'church' where you can be assaulted for not bowing to their whims.

VIDEO LINK

Those on the left have grown up believing both in their moral supeiority and their invincibility.

Any hint that they are wrong, or losing can be dealt with in any manner...any manner.

Yes ma'am.

So to them, physical violence is okey-dokey because they know they'll get the wink and nod from the media, the courts, the schools. Maybe the cops don't agree, but they just help to make the lefties look good by righteously being dragged to the paddy wagon. The media will run a headline about "emotions run high" or whatever, not "violence-prone right wingers attack innocents".

The fucking fix is in.

Forum List

Back