Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition(savage nearly kill him)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition

MOBILE, Alabama -- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.
According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.
Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.
Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

• Banned
well thats what he gets ,should have kept his mouth and drove on.Who does he think he is any way.

well thats what he gets ,should have kept his mouth and drove on.Who does he think he is any way.

He was at his house you STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!! :mad:

mathew-owens.jpg

Gotta love the liberal hatemongers. Gin it up boys, Sharpton and Jackson make cash, while their emptyheaded drones attack people and go to jail.....I really hope the black community wakes up one da

That's terrible.

One hopes the perps are brought to justice.

Okay, now what?

Victim

Victim’s sister: Mobile, Ala. black-on-white beating sparked by theft, not basketball

“I don’t feel safe here anymore,” she told The DC. “My brother is being smeared. … I know how this works now. The victim always ends up the bad guy. I have lost faith in humanity because of this.”
Her children, she said, “witnessed their uncle being beaten half to death. Now my children are afraid. I will not live like this.”
She is also concerned that her home address is being distributed on Twitter.

This is what we get as a nation for electing a community organizer to be POTUS :mad:

Victim

Victim’s sister: Mobile, Ala. black-on-white beating sparked by theft, not basketball

"Left & returned" is a signal there was some interaction before the beating.

The victim always ends up the bad guy. I have lost faith in humanity because of this.”

Yes, look at Trayvon Martin. I hope these lowlifes are caught SOON.

how come I didn't see this case all over the national news?

There in lies the problem.. it dont fit their narrative that blacks are the victims of evil white people.

This poor gentleman doesnt look like the evil white guy they want to portray us as.

mathew-owens.jpg

WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR PRESIDENT????

Oh nevermind... he has a golf game to play, and Hell.... there is the NFL draft and all.

Last edited:
they are nothing but cowards and apes !! a white human tells some simian cubs to get out of the street and stop blocking trafic and the animals attack in a mob !! we need to start mowing down bastards that behave like this !!

There in lies the problem.. it dont fit their narrative that blacks are the victims of evil white people.

This poor gentleman doesnt look like the evil white guy they want to portray us as.

mathew-owens.jpg

Oh nevermind... he has a golf game to play, and Hell.... there is the NFL draft and all.

The president wants this violence as he hates whites as most of the black population does, for what, god only knows. It's really kind of sad how little logical thought runs through their minds when it’s an issue that has to do with anything outside of the black community. If he was really a uniter, he'd tell all to follow the laws of our nation and think logically, but no, he's always pointing out that whites are always evil and blacks can do no wrong, ever. The media just crapped all over an innocent man for a month, which caused muitiable HATE crimes against innocent whites. For what Obama? For What holder? For what Jesse Jackson? For what Al sharton. Talk about hate. Yet, I’m the most evil sob imaginable to the idiots that defend this idiocy.

Obama should have simply said let the justice system work…It certainly wasn’t his place to spark hatred without knowing all the facts. Sad day that was.

Last edited:

mathew-owens.jpg

The president wants this violence as he hates whites as most of the black population does, for what, god only knows. It's really kind of sad how little logical thought runs through their minds when it’s an issue that has to do with anything outside of the black community. If he was really a uniter, he'd tell all to follow the laws of our nation and think logically, but no, he's always pointing out that whites are always evil and blacks can do no wrong, ever. The media just crapped all over an innocent man for a month, which caused muitiable HATE crimes against innocent whites. For what Obama? For What holder? For what Jesse Jackson? For what Al sharton. Talk about hate. Yet, I’m the most evil sob imaginable to the idiots that defend this idiocy.

Obama should have simply said let the justice system work…It certainly wasn’t his place to spark hatred without knowing all the facts. Sad day that was.

Bullshit, most Black people do not hate whites.:eusa_hand:

Bullshit thread is bullshit. Unsurprisingly, it was posted by Matthew.

Witness Changes Her Story About Matthew Owens Beating | WKRG
"I can tell you this without a doubt, 100% certainty, that Trayvon Martin was not the motivating factor in this incident," says Cpl. Chris Levy.

Deputy Chief Lester Hargrove says investigators believe only four people, including Terry Rawls, were directly involved. They believe the rest of the mob just watched.

Police say the beating is the result of a three year neighborhood dispute between Rawls and Owens.

Owens' sister, who made the initial claim of the beating being related to Trayvon Martin, has now recanted and changed her story 3 times.

Forum List

Back