Man at center of 3D-printed gun dispute charged with child sex assault! I see why he needs a gun!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Man at center of 3D-printed gun dispute charged with child sex assault

The Texas man at the center of a heated national case about the distribution of 3D-printing gun blueprints was arrested Wednesday and charged with sexually assaulting a juvenile girl, according to an affidavit obtained by CBS News.

Police say they received a call on Aug. 22 from an adult described as a counselor, who said her client, a juvenile, had told her she had sex with a 30-year-old man. The girl, who is described as under the age of 17, later identified that man as Cody Wilson, according to the Austin Police affidavit. The girl allegedly said Wilson paid her $500 for sex after they met on the website sugardaddymeet.com.

The girl said inside the room she and Wilson engaged in intercourse and oral sex, before Wilson paid her in five $100 bills. Hotel surveillance allegedly shows Wilson and the girl returning to the elevator at 9:19 p.m.

:iyfyus.jpg:Pure DOPer NRA Gun Nutter MAGA Member.
I wonder if he saved the rubber to make plastic guns later?
:thewave::party:

In texASS as well. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow...................just wow.....................

Nothang like getting attention on hot-button issues. Guns!
And having underage sex later..
But in texASS you can abuse boys or girls 16-17 yrs still, I think?
I guess making a gun with plastic will be useful in jail?

I wonder if it can shoot better than below?
Staple-Gun-zipgun-improvised-weapon.jpg

Last edited:
kinda curious what age her profile stated she was.

sugardaddymeet.com.?

pretty much a given she wasn't looking for a long term relationship

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

But, this brings up an interesting question. If a female advertises herself on a dating site (for money no less), and can be charged with prostitution, why can the male she lured in for money be prosecuted for underage sex? She is the one that initiated the meet up by advertising. He was just responding to her ad on the terms she specified.

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

But, this brings up an interesting question. If a female advertises herself on a dating site (for money no less), and can be charged with prostitution, why can the male she lured in for money be prosecuted for underage sex? She is the one that initiated the meet up by advertising. He was just responding to her ad on the terms she specified.

and if her 'profile' claimed she was a very young looking 18, is he culpable for being mislead?

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

and if her 'profile' claimed she was a very young looking 18, is he culpable for being mislead?

That is another very good question. Is there any responsibility that falls on the person posting the ad? And, if they are underage, is it the dating site's responsibility to verify the age of their users?

You know, I've known people who have dated girls who were still in H.S., but they didn't know, because the women represented themselves as adults.

Which brings up another question.....................if you suspect your date is underage and ask for ID and she shows you one that says she's 19 when in fact she's 16, is she responsible for entrapment?

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

That is another very good question. Is there any responsibility that falls on the person posting the ad? And, if they are underage, is it the dating site's responsibility to verify the age of their users?

You know, I've known people who have dated girls who were still in H.S., but they didn't know, because the women represented themselves as adults.

Which brings up another question.....................if you suspect your date is underage and ask for ID and she shows you one that says she's 19 when in fact she's 16, is she responsible for entrapment?

Excellent questions.

(Wish I had answers)

case in point:

Alyssa Hannigan
Buffys second in command on the TV series

23 when the show premiered

Sarah Michele Gellar

20 when the show premiered.

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

If you're paying 500 an hour for sex. He's tag/injected other hookers. Some underage is the odds-on favorite.
Most dating site dates ask for hooker ref's. People like these don't care if 18 or 15 if they can score. Show a pattern.

case in point:

Alyssa Hannigan
Buffys second in command on the TV series

23 when the show premiered

Sarah Michele Gellar

20 when the show premiered.

Both of those women were of legal age at the time of the show. You would be better off posting incidents or pictures of young women who are made to look older.

Matter of fact, when I was a Junior in HS, a new family moved to town and were going to the church my foster family attended. Well, I stopped to talk to her after a couple of Sundays, and we kinda hit it off. We kept talking, and she and I were both digging each other, so I asked her if she would like to catch a movie sometime. She said sure, but it had to be a matinee, because her parents didn't like her to be out after dark. She stood about 5'8", had some really nice, mature curves (you know what I mean), and she also had makeup that made her look like a Sophmore or Junior in HS.

I then asked her how old she was, and she said 12.

Needless to say, the conversation was abruptly cut short, and I walked away rather quickly.

Man at center of 3D-printed gun dispute charged with child sex assault

The Texas man at the center of a heated national case about the distribution of 3D-printing gun blueprints was arrested Wednesday and charged with sexually assaulting a juvenile girl, according to an affidavit obtained by CBS News.

Police say they received a call on Aug. 22 from an adult described as a counselor, who said her client, a juvenile, had told her she had sex with a 30-year-old man. The girl, who is described as under the age of 17, later identified that man as Cody Wilson, according to the Austin Police affidavit. The girl allegedly said Wilson paid her $500 for sex after they met on the website sugardaddymeet.com.

The girl said inside the room she and Wilson engaged in intercourse and oral sex, before Wilson paid her in five $100 bills. Hotel surveillance allegedly shows Wilson and the girl returning to the elevator at 9:19 p.m.

:iyfyus.jpg:Pure DOPer NRA Gun Nutter MAGA Member.
I wonder if he saved the rubber to make plastic guns later?
:thewave::party:

In texASS as well. LOL!

I see where the Lefty's has been getting their news lately on this board ..

From a comedian and his vice ..

If "they" want you, there's not a single person at this forum they couldn't come up with enough evidence to revoke your freedom forever.

People are sheeple. If they say it, you believe it.
Is video of him coming out of a hotel with her all the proof you need to convict?

Not at all saying he's not guilty.....just saying you and I do not have enough information to be qualified to be backseat jurors.

People like Spaz Ares are more than willing to convict sans evidence and sight unseen.....for the proper agenda.

The guy may be a POS, but let's let the justice system work rather than grabbing our pitchforks because "They say so"

(The Kavanaugh routine)

Last edited:

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

Well? Hmm? Paying for sex in texASS is illegal I think?
texASS is one of a few states late in raising the age of consent from 14/15 to 17? I think..
And texASS hates following laws.

Butt...They don't wear stupid cowboy wear for no reason.

fyi:
House passes bill to raise age of criminal responsibility from 17 to 18

Many red states want AOC to be 15.
Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

I think he can only be prosecuted if he knowingly engaged with somebody who is underage. If he was deceived about her age I’m not sure if charges would be pressed.

sugardaddymeet.com.?

You're right.

I think he can only be prosecuted if he knowingly engaged with somebody who is underage. If he was deceived about her age I’m not sure if charges would be pressed.
Soliciting prostitution carries punishments of up to a $2,000 fine and up to 80 days in jail. Sex trafficking is a far more serious crime, carrying punishments of up to 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $50,000
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...on-sting-super-bowl-2018-sheriff-12613219.php

btw: If you're buying sex from young teeny girls at over 30. You know the drill.
If you score a 17 yr at school say as a 21 years old. You may get a pass somewhat.
The girl 17 is not an 18yr adult, yet. She will spew all the facts. She got a wipe the criminal as a juvinal ticket. She could have a pimp. And she did not state age or did he ask thang.

Last edited:
AUSTIN — Cody Wilson, the Austin man who owns controversial 3D-printed gun company Defense Distributed, has been accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl, an affidavit obtained by KVUE reveals.

Austin police confirmed Wilson, who is not in custody, is not believed to be in the United States as of Wednesday.

upload_2018-9-19_20-38-40.png

Is he on the run? Armed with not a plastic gun but with an NRA Gun Nutter Approved AR15 now?
Gee reading the poster. It seems they are trying to pin him as a Mexican already. Is he? Looks NRA Gun Nutter whitey too me.

Forum List

Back