Man arrested outside Asheville airport as Obama leaves

Of course you right-wing morons are defending the guy. The guy was fucking suspcicious with all of the radio scanners, a handgun, digital camera on his window, etc. That's fucking SCARY!

Not suspicious at all. Obviously he was on his way to a Tea Party meeting, don't they all come so equiped?

Tell me ... how do YOU equip yourself to come as "stupid"?:eusa_eh:

What the person looks like as he or she pulls the trigger is irrelevant.

You are SO full of shit. That is about the most blatantly hypocritical statement by a lefty I've seen in awhile. Everything you stand for requires the crime be committed.

Tell me again who puts pedophiles, rapists and murderers back on the street? And defends the actions of Islamic terrorists and calls them "freedom fighters"?

Sounds to me like y'all lefties are profiling. I thought that was against teh leftwingnut creed.:eusa_whistle:

Anyone see a difference between Probable Cause and a Reasonable Suspicion in this little story?

I see a difference between witch hunting on the left and Constitutional freedoms in this little story.

When is krystal nacht II scheduled?

Interesting, is it not? The 'lefties' assume one thing and the 'right' assume something else. Personally, I prefer to have all the facts before I hang someone for having a gun, police scanner, etc in his car. On the other hand, WTF was he thinking doing having that shit anywhere near the rightfully elected POTUS?

'I swear, I just wanted to give the President this gun!' 'Well, what about the fake police car and rifle formulas?' 'Those were planted by a left-wing person trying to frame me!! I just wanted to see the President!' Ok, I'm done :p.

*yawn*

Nappy time, dude. Go get your blanky and let the adults talk, huh?

I swear I need to change your ID to youngcluelesslefty.:rolleyes:

What the person looks like as he or she pulls the trigger is irrelevant.

You are SO full of shit. That is about the most blatantly hypocritical statement by a lefty I've seen in awhile. Everything you stand for requires the crime be committed.

Tell me again who puts pedophiles, rapists and murderers back on the street? And defends the actions of Islamic terrorists and calls them "freedom fighters"?

Sounds to me like y'all lefties are profiling. I thought that was against teh leftwingnut creed.:eusa_whistle:

"You must spread some rep blah blah blah". Damned Gunny and his rep rules! Even though I prefer to think of them more as sort of 'guidelines'. :lol:

Of course you right-wing morons are defending the guy. The guy was fucking suspcicious with all of the radio scanners, a handgun, digital camera on his window, etc. That's fucking SCARY!

Not suspicious at all. Obviously he was on his way to a Tea Party meeting, don't they all come so equiped?

Tell me ... how do YOU equip yourself to come as "stupid"?:eusa_eh:

Steps out of bed, and puts one foot in front of the other?

Anyone see a difference between Probable Cause and a Reasonable Suspicion in this little story?

I see a difference between witch hunting on the left and Constitutional freedoms in this little story.

Interesting, is it not? The 'lefties' assume one thing and the 'right' assume something else. Personally, I prefer to have all the facts before I hang someone for having a gun, police scanner, etc in his car. On the other hand, WTF was he thinking doing having that shit anywhere near the rightfully elected POTUS?

I haven't assumed anything. I've just been wondering how someone is supicious for having a radio and an Ohio license plate on his car. I would think they'd need alittle more to do a stop.

You mean what was he thinking having any of that stuff anywhere near the POTUS and his scavenging, sensationalist media disciples?

He wasn't rightfully elected. Hillary won the primary. A few superdelegates voted against the will of their constituents. That equals taxation without representation to me.

The media elected Obama just as much as they made McCain the GOP candidate when he CLEARLY was not the popular choice of conservatives.

Funny how some on the right think no one should be detained when carrying a gun near the president but that its fine to stop people for walking while brown in Arizona.

Funny how you never responded to my answer to your link on that......btw, illegals, like Americans come in ALL colors.

Wanna tell me why you think an Hispanic soldiers family deserves more rights than my brother's family?

That is exactly what I thought.

I mean as of right now we have the legal right to own everything he had in that car with him. But, there is a difference between exercising those rights and being down right stupid, and in this case, I would say he was at the very least... down right stupid.

I don't know why the police felt they needed to approach him in the first place. I suspect something just did not seem right with it. Not having been their, I can't blame the police. What ever it was that alerted them to this man caused some suspicion. Maybe it was the way he was watching Air Force One? I don't know, but it appears that something set off the warning lights.

Thank God they didn't ignore those lights and we found out the hard way that he was there for a reason.

Immie

Totally agree.

This guy did nothing illegal but he was suspicious as hell.

The police would have been looking for anything suspicious because of the POTUS.

Guy can't be that swift. Jeeze..

I haven't assumed anything. I've just been wondering how someone is supicious for having a radio and an Ohio license plate on his car. I would think they'd need alittle more to do a stop.

Hell, you should see how they'd react to some Texas tags.:lol: Of course, I wouldn't walk out the door to see Herr Obama driving through my parking lot.

Funny how some on the right think no one should be detained when carrying a gun near the president but that its fine to stop people for walking while brown in Arizona.

Funny how you never responded to my answer to your link on that......btw, illegals, like Americans come in ALL colors.

Wanna tell me why you think an Hispanic soldiers family deserves more rights than my brother's family?

She's the epitome of delusional. She attempts to ignore what she can't answer.

Hell, you should see how they'd react to some Texas tags.:lol: Of course, I wouldn't walk out the door to see Herr Obama driving through my parking lot.

No, but I wouldn't mind getting a nice clear video of Air Force One...I happen to like the plane. Not the plane's fault who rides in it.

Totally agree.

This guy did nothing illegal but he was suspicious as hell.

The police would have been looking for anything suspicious because of the POTUS.

Guy can't be that swift. Jeeze..

Oh well. The Arabs that carried 9/11 to fruition were suspicious as well, but their civil rights couldn't be violated.:rolleyes:

Not even with a sign that said something like, "I choose my own health care, keep your grubby paws out of my choices?"

Immie

Forum List

Back