Man Arrested in Own Home for Indecent Exposure

If you can be seen by the public then you are breaking the law. That's the law in Texas anyhow.

Are you saying since it was an accident all should be forgiven?

In order to prove indecent exposure it must be shown the act was intentional.

Ignorance is no excuse. You just can't walk around like that without the drapes drawn. He could have thrown some boxers on.

Americans are afraid of their own sexuality. OMG, it's a naked man. Cover your eyes or you might see something you've never seen before, lmao. And please don't take that to mean that we should all be running in the streets naked. Just saying, this ain't no big deal, or at least it shouldn't be.

You definitely don't want me running around the streets naked.

What I'd like to know is what the heck she was doing peeking in his windows... I mean don't people have the decency any longer to avert their eyes? I don't casually stroll down the street looking into my neighbors houses in the middle of the night, do you? Maybe if the kid noticed it and said, "look mommy, that man has no clothes on"?

That being said, common decency does dictate that a male does not walk around the house buff naked without the blinds drawn! :lol:

Immie

Ignorance is no excuse. You just can't walk around like that without the drapes drawn. He could have thrown some boxers on.

Americans are afraid of their own sexuality. OMG, it's a naked man. Cover your eyes or you might see something you've never seen before, lmao. And please don't take that to mean that we should all be running in the streets naked. Just saying, this ain't no big deal, or at least it shouldn't be.

:lol: Believe me, it has nothing to do with sexuality or what I have or haven't seen before. These days, predators are everywhere and a woman with her seven year old isn't really interested in seeing him naked. He forced them to though. He should be fined maybe that will encourage him to put his shorts on or close the drapes.

If you can be seen by the public then you are breaking the law. That's the law in Texas anyhow.

It was dark out and he appearently forgot the window shades were open, it was not done on purpose.

Are you saying since it was an accident all should be forgiven?

Heck no. Imagine the horror and the long lasting damage done to the 7 year old boy discovering what a penis is after his parents hid the truth from him since birth.

:lol: Believe me, it has nothing to do with sexuality or what I have or haven't seen before. These days, predators are everywhere and a woman with her seven year old isn't really interested in seeing him naked. He forced them to though. He should be fined maybe that will encourage him to put his shorts on or close the drapes.

He forced them to!!!!!????????????? How? By standing at the window with a gun in his hand yelling "look at me or else". :cuckoo:

It's actually more about children and what, how and when they're exposed to those sorts of images.
Do you have children?

Forum List

Back